Any Hunter x Hunter fans?

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Any Hunter x Hunter fans?

Postby Miyaya » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:07 am

^^^^
Miyaya

Re: Any Hunter x Hunter fans?

Postby MikaDD » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:20 pm

I heard of Hunter x Hunter before, but what exactly is it about?
MikaDD

Postby Miyaya » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:29 pm

MikaDD wrote:I heard of Hunter x Hunter before, but what exactly is it about?

It's kinda similar to Naruto lol. The idea is that these people want to become professional hunters for their own reasons, but uh... it goes way deeper.
Miyaya

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat May 01, 2021 1:10 am

Yes! It's actually been awhile since I saw it, and life happened before I got a chance to finish it, but I loved what I saw. Kurapika is the best and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise. Okay, I won't... But I will silently judge.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Miyaya » Wed May 26, 2021 6:02 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Yes! It's actually been awhile since I saw it, and life happened before I got a chance to finish it, but I loved what I saw. Kurapika is the best and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise. Okay, I won't... But I will silently judge.

Kurapika is my son
Miyaya

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:11 am

I approve.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews