Q&A: Because...reasons...

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Hey, I have a lot of posts now or something else special and important and stuff.
I'm definitely not doing this because I'm bored and self-centered and stuff.

Ask away~
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Image
User avatar
Panda4christ:3
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm
Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby IPv4 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:32 pm

will you ever take a look at my new thread at the goof of and testing area??

>:((



ok im not being serious, anyway..... favourite umm car-brand?
User avatar
IPv4
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:48 am
Location: SCHWEDEN

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:33 pm

*gasp* I'M SO LATE FOR THIS FORGIVE ME PANDA.

What color is your favorite food?
Do you wish you were left handed?
Do you like generic food?
Do you talk to yourself?
Who on CAA loves you the most?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:
Image

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
User avatar
ClaecElric4God
 
Posts: 2071
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 9:02 am
Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Furen » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:33 am

If you don't say Claec to that last question, I assume I haven't met the other person :P

Why'd you choose your username?
Are you still as in love with CAA as you were when you joined? More? Less?
Do you feel you've grown from being here? (and if inclined: How?)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
User avatar
Furen
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 pm
Location: Mostly at my PC, but meh, I can be wherever.

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:55 pm

IPv4 wrote:will you ever take a look at my new thread at the goof of and testing area??

>:((



ok im not being serious, anyway..... favourite umm car-brand?

Don't think I have one :T

ClaecElric4God wrote:*gasp* I'M SO LATE FOR THIS FORGIVE ME PANDA.

What color is your favorite food?
Do you wish you were left handed?
Do you like generic food?
Do you talk to yourself?
Who on CAA loves you the most?

S'okay cx
1)Pasta's sorta tannish I guess XD
2)Being lefty would be pretty cool
3)Yes, generic food is the bet kind of food.
4)I guess when I'm really anxious about something I'll sometimes talk myself through a situation before it happens.
5) Don't know if I can answer that truthfully, seeing as how I'm not anyone else. But I think I'm closest to you :)

Furen wrote:If you don't say Claec to that last question, I assume I haven't met the other person :P

Why'd you choose your username?
Are you still as in love with CAA as you were when you joined? More? Less?
Do you feel you've grown from being here? (and if inclined: How?)

1) I was really into pandas I guess. I added the other part due to this site being christian and stuff.
2) Uhhhhhmmmm, I mostly lurk I guess? More like go on and off But the threads I do post in are pretty cool so...yea, I guess I still like this place like I used to.
3) No XD I have had multiple chances to grow up from multiple places and I have accepted none of them.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Image
User avatar
Panda4christ:3
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm
Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Nate » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:59 pm

Will you marry me? : D
Image

Ezekiel 23:20
User avatar
Nate
 
Posts: 10719
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Oh right, like anyone actually cares.

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby FourFourSeven » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:10 pm

How would you describe your recent purchase and experience of the "ACME R3000 5-Stage Rocket Backpack" through CAA?

Were there any (if applicable) problems or defects with your product purchase?

From a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being "Poorest" and 10 being "Completely satisifed"), how would you rate your overall customer service experience with CAA?

We understand that nothing in life is perfect, and that there is always room for improvement. What suggestions, if any, would you like for us to consider in making your future experience with CAA more positive?
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
User avatar
FourFourSeven
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:28 am
Location: Where I live :P

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:58 am

Nate wrote:Will you marry me? : D

Pretty sure that's not legal XD

FourFourSeven wrote:How would you describe your recent purchase and experience of the "ACME R3000 5-Stage Rocket Backpack" through CAA?

Were there any (if applicable) problems or defects with your product purchase?

From a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being "Poorest" and 10 being "Completely satisifed"), how would you rate your overall customer service experience with CAA?

We understand that nothing in life is perfect, and that there is always room for improvement. What suggestions, if any, would you like for us to consider in making your future experience with CAA more positive?


1) SHHHHHHHH, nobody's supposed to know about the black market side of CAA
2)Yes, it runs entirely on apple juice, and you specifically told me pear juice. It took me hours to get it started
3) 7
4)Be more careful with the fruit juice.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Image
User avatar
Panda4christ:3
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm
Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:24 am

Favorite animal?
Deserts or rain forests?
Quick! Look out your window. What's the weather?
Steampunk or cyberpunk...or just punk?
Current obsession?
I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100...what is it?
:raded:
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

Image
User avatar
PLCDreamcatcher14
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:09 pm
Location: In dreamland...or lost in my own story worlds...

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:57 am

PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:Favorite animal?
Deserts or rain forests?
Quick! Look out your window. What's the weather?
Steampunk or cyberpunk...or just punk?
Current obsession?
I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100...what is it?
:raded:

1) Pandas or Wolves :3
2)Rain forests
3)It's pretty sunny today, but still with a hint of "it totally might rain later" (which is nice, rainy weather is my favorite)
4)Just punk, definitely :cool: Though cyberpunk is really cool XD;;
5)Bring Me The Horizon & Bioshock XD
6)88 :3 ?
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Image
User avatar
Panda4christ:3
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm
Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Nate » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Panda4christ:3 wrote:Pretty sure that's not legal XD

But Virginia legalized same-sex marriage just recently! :B

It's okay, if you were the kind of person to say yes to a random stranger asking you to marry them on the internet, you wouldn't be worth marrying. Also I would question the judgment of any woman willing to marry me. It's like that Groucho Marx thing about not wanting to join any club that would have him as a member.

ACTUAL QUESTIONS.

Out of curiosity, what denomination do you most consider yourself, if any?
What are your plans for the future, and how do you intend to achieve these goals?
If you were to become famous, what do you hope you would have become famous for?
Image

Ezekiel 23:20
User avatar
Nate
 
Posts: 10719
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Oh right, like anyone actually cares.

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Nate wrote:ACTUAL QUESTIONS.

Out of curiosity, what denomination do you most consider yourself, if any?
What are your plans for the future, and how do you intend to achieve these goals?
If you were to become famous, what do you hope you would have become famous for?


1) Probably Baptist, since that's what I've been raised as.
2) I'm really not entirely sure yet (I know, I need to get it together). But honestly I just want to go to college and do whatever makes me happy in the end.
3) Definitely the largest collection of Skeleton statues. Preferably old, feeble ones.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Image
User avatar
Panda4christ:3
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm
Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:34 am

Panda4christ:3 wrote:
PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:Favorite animal?
Deserts or rain forests?
Quick! Look out your window. What's the weather?
Steampunk or cyberpunk...or just punk?
Current obsession?
I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100...what is it?
:raded:

1) Pandas or Wolves :3
2)Rain forests
3)It's pretty sunny today, but still with a hint of "it totally might rain later" (which is nice, rainy weather is my favorite)
4)Just punk, definitely :cool: Though cyberpunk is really cool XD;;
5)Bring Me The Horizon & Bioshock XD
6)88 :3 ?


Oh gosh. I think we're perhaps a little too similar. XD Anyway, a few more questions...

Favorite anime character ever?
Favorite person from the Bible (besides Jesus)?
Favorite time of day?
:)
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

Image
User avatar
PLCDreamcatcher14
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:09 pm
Location: In dreamland...or lost in my own story worlds...

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:57 pm

PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:
Panda4christ:3 wrote:
PLCDreamcatcher14 wrote:Favorite animal?
Deserts or rain forests?
Quick! Look out your window. What's the weather?
Steampunk or cyberpunk...or just punk?
Current obsession?
I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100...what is it?
:raded:

1) Pandas or Wolves :3
2)Rain forests
3)It's pretty sunny today, but still with a hint of "it totally might rain later" (which is nice, rainy weather is my favorite)
4)Just punk, definitely :cool: Though cyberpunk is really cool XD;;
5)Bring Me The Horizon & Bioshock XD
6)88 :3 ?


Oh gosh. I think we're perhaps a little too similar. XD Anyway, a few more questions...

Favorite anime character ever?
Favorite person from the Bible (besides Jesus)?
Favorite time of day?
:)


1) Uhhhmmm, Kisa Sohma, I think.
2) Probably David or Job
3) Dusk :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Image
User avatar
Panda4christ:3
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm
Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:42 pm

QUESTIONS

1: Can you read upside down?
2: What kind of person annoys you the most?
3: What's your favorite cartoon? (from the U.S., not anime)
4: Would you rather be in a tank full of snakes or a pool with a shark?
5: Do you like musicals? If so, what's your favorite?
5b: Who's the first person you think of when I say this name (get ready, here it comes, hope your brain's all set): Sebastian.
6: Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you, you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

Image
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
Image
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
User avatar
TheAlbinoMoose
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:16 pm
Location: My house

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:51 pm

TheAlbinoMoose wrote:QUESTIONS

1: Can you read upside down?
2: What kind of person annoys you the most?
3: What's your favorite cartoon? (from the U.S., not anime)
4: Would you rather be in a tank full of snakes or a pool with a shark?
5: Do you like musicals? If so, what's your favorite?
5b: Who's the first person you think of when I say this name (get ready, here it comes, hope your brain's all set): Sebastian.
6: Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you, you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

Image


1) It takes me a minute or two, but yeah...I guess.
2) People that have a holier-than-thou attitude :/
3) Avatar or Teen Titans? I don't really watch that many anymore so XD
4) Tank of snakes. Snakes are pretty cool (anyways, you didn't mention them being dangerous :P)
5) Wicked c:
5b) Sebby~ :3 / Sebas-chan
6) Oh wow, I'd completely forgotten about that kid XD Made my day~
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Image
User avatar
Panda4christ:3
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm
Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Nate » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Can I borrow ten bucks?
Image

Ezekiel 23:20
User avatar
Nate
 
Posts: 10719
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Oh right, like anyone actually cares.

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby IPv4 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:31 am

Nate wrote:Can I borrow ten bucks?

There was once this guy who borrowed money from everyone in school but never paid anyone back.

edit: ok, at rare occasions he could pay back, but other than that almost never.
User avatar
IPv4
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:48 am
Location: SCHWEDEN

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby anlptgtsg » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:07 am

Are you sure you are not doing this because you're bored and self-centered and stuff?
What is special about pandas?
If given a chance to change your username, what would it be?
Would you trade your favorite food and favorite dessert for a cute panda picture?
What would you do to see a real life panda?
Do you change the type of animals in fairy tales? like 3 little pandas or Goldilocks and the three pandas.
What songs do you recommend to other people?
What would you really want to do at this moment?
User avatar
anlptgtsg
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 2:13 pm
Location: Here, there, nowhere....

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Nate wrote:Can I borrow ten bucks?

go ahead.
Image


anlptgtsg wrote:Are you sure you are not doing this because you're bored and self-centered and stuff?
What is special about pandas?
If given a chance to change your username, what would it be?
Would you trade your favorite food and favorite dessert for a cute panda picture?
What would you do to see a real life panda?
Do you change the type of animals in fairy tales? like 3 little pandas or Goldilocks and the three pandas.
What songs do you recommend to other people?
What would you really want to do at this moment?


1) Definitely thje fact that they're all secretly nin--*gets hit by shuriken*
2)Probably just Panda XD;;
3)Nope. Food is amazing.
4)Look in a mirror, I am a real life panda.
5)Well seeing as though two stories both involve bears, does it really matter what kind? So, yea.
6)Oh you should not ask me this question you will literally be here forevvvvveeerrrrr. To shorten things, recently I myself have been enjoying
Feels like forever - Of Mice & Men
Drown - Bring Me The Horizon
45 - Shinedown.
7)Sleep. Sleep some more. Sleep alot. Sleep alotta bit more.
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Image
User avatar
Panda4christ:3
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm
Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:52 am

What is your favorite hair color?
How long have you known Skelly-man?
What was the last thing you said out loud?
Does your mind wander a lot?
Were you taught not to stare at people as a child?
Are you Amish?
What is your signature and why isn't it Soul Eater?
When do we get more art?
Do I get to make art requests?
Do you like blankets?
Do you have too many mugs?
How many people live in the house six houses down from you?
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE SNOW IT WILL COME AND IT WILL BE SCARY NONE WILL BE SPARED FROM ITS SCOURGE OF WHITENESS.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:
Image

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
User avatar
ClaecElric4God
 
Posts: 2071
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 9:02 am
Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:58 pm

I don't know what to ask that hasn't already been asked, so...
Do we get to see more artwork soon?
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22


Image
Thank you. Have a good day.
User avatar
Wolfsong
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:32 am
Location: Still lost in my own head

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:14 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:What is your favorite hair color?
How long have you known Skelly-man?
What was the last thing you said out loud?
Does your mind wander a lot?
Were you taught not to stare at people as a child?
Are you Amish?
What is your signature and why isn't it Soul Eater?
When do we get more art?
Do I get to make art requests?
Do you like blankets?
Do you have too many mugs?
How many people live in the house six houses down from you?
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE SNOW IT WILL COME AND IT WILL BE SCARY NONE WILL BE SPARED FROM ITS SCOURGE OF WHITENESS.

1) I like blue hair :D Because that's completely natural
2) A life time
3) N--*gaspwheeze* DUST.
4) Yes, but I stared when they weren't looking >w>
5) No XD
6) It's Songbird and Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite :3
7) SometimesoonmaybeIreallydon'tknowsorry
8) Go ahead (though, with finals it might take me a bit to get around to them)
9) Yessss~
10) I don't own any personally, but we have a lot in the cupboard.
11) No idea, those people never come outside. Pretty sure they're vampires.
12) Psh, We don't get actual snow here. Last year we got like, half an inch.

Wolfsong wrote:I don't know what to ask that hasn't already been asked, so...
Do we get to see more artwork soon?

Wolfy~
And I really don't know, my camera hates me so probably not super soon ^^;;
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Image
User avatar
Panda4christ:3
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:15 pm
Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby IPv4 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:25 pm

Panda4christ:3 wrote:
ClaecElric4God wrote:What is your favorite hair color?

1) I like blue hair :D Because that's completely natural


Actually some people has blue hair naturally.
User avatar
IPv4
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:48 am
Location: SCHWEDEN

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby anlptgtsg » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:02 am

What do you think Nate will do with ten bucks?
It is safe for me to say with certainty that Nate is starting a first ever buck renting business? :sweat:

What is the one thing you can't live without?
How's the Christmas spirit in your house?
Is thinking a Christmas gift for a love one easy?
User avatar
anlptgtsg
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 2:13 pm
Location: Here, there, nowhere....

Re: Q&A: Because...reasons...

Postby Nate » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:40 pm

anlptgtsg wrote:What do you think Nate will do with ten bucks?
It is safe for me to say with certainty that Nate is starting a first ever buck renting business? :sweat:

Actually I have the perfect response to these questions but sadly CAA rules prevent me from posting it.
Image

Ezekiel 23:20
User avatar
Nate
 
Posts: 10719
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Oh right, like anyone actually cares.


Return to Who's Who

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests