1. I have not. I've been told I should. But tiiiiime...and moneeeeeeeyyy....they hate me....Hopefully I will someday. I probably look like the ultimate FMA fan between my avatar and username, but that's just because FMA was the only anime I'd ever watched when I joined CAA.
Considering I still haven't even watched Brotherhood.
2. Usually only once, and then I kill it. No, that's not true. If I killed Cheetah's cat she'd be mad at me. Which brings me to my point. That thing is obnoxious! She meows, and meows, and meows, for absolutely no good reason, and it wouldn't be so bad if she didn't have this annoying, cracked little squeak of a meow. And if you try to pet her, she doesn't stop moving and she's annoying and always sticks her back-end in your face which is just lovely. But other than that, our cats aren't usually evil. My cat gets hair all over me, does that count?
3. Panda. Panda. What is this madness? Obviously, my favorite character is Asura. No, seriously. Look at this face:
4. AGH. Someone stop me before I go on a Fai-rant! Let me put it this way...It's one of these two:
5. That is a question you don't ask a pessimist, because then you're likely to be stuck listening to them for days on end. But I shall try to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Hmm... Either guys or lunch meat sandwiches or not being in Japan or trying to talk to people I don't know. Serious answer? Satan. Hands down.
6. The Bible! But that's a cop-out generic Christian answer. Besides the Bible...probably Pilgrim's Progress. Favorite secular book is...I don't know! I love books! Manga probably doesn't count as books, but if it did it would be Tsubasa, hands down.
7. That's an easy one. It's to cover up the secret underground operation they're working on, that most probably involves taking over the world with cats, scratchy old blankets, and toilet paper rolls. The other possibility would be that they're celebrating the 6th of July.
8. Because if he didn't then people would take him seriously when he gets mad and stop calling him short and then he wouldn't have a Napoleon complex and he wouldn't be nearly as fun and we wouldn't be able to laugh at him for making weird faces. The other answer is because I told him to and he has to listen to me because I'm taller.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me.
ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!