Oh, really? Well, happy birthday!
1. When are you going to release the next chapter of your story?
2. What was the last major injury you sustained?
3. Do you like Gatorade?
4. Has world domination ever appealed to you?
5. What foreign country do you wish you owned?
6. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
7. Favorite flavor of doom?
8. Do you wish English would do away with v's and use b's in their place?
9. If someone gave you a cupcake and you saw a dog run across the street, what would you do?
10. Is exhaustion overrated?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me.
ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!