Want to know about Sno?

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Want to know about Sno?

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:37 am

Hey everybody, so I was thinking that I need to be more active on the forum, and then realized that it's been quite some time since I did a Q&A thread. I think I've had two in the past, but one was about 3 years ago and I think the other might've gotten lost in the update, so I figured, why not start another? :)

So, what do you want to know about Sno?
User avatar
mysngoeshere56
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: My heart and my body live in two different places.

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Oo, oo! Pick me!

How did you get your nickname?
Are you really a Tsubasa and D.N.Angel fan? Because that just seems too good to be true.
Subbed or dubbed?
Do you get angry easily?
If given the opportunity to meet your favorite celebrity or fulfill a life-long goal, which would you choose?
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Do you like potatoes?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:
Image

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
User avatar
ClaecElric4God
 
Posts: 2071
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 9:02 am
Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby rocklobster » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Answer me these questions three:
1. What is your quest?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is the velocity of an unladen swallow?
User avatar
rocklobster
 
Posts: 8903
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:27 pm
Location: Planet Claire

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby Vilo159 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Favorite book series?
What do you want to do above all else?
User avatar
Vilo159
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 pm
Location: The kingdom of Guardia

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:14 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Oo, oo! Pick me!

How did you get your nickname?
Are you really a Tsubasa and D.N.Angel fan? Because that just seems too good to be true.
Subbed or dubbed?
Do you get angry easily?
If given the opportunity to meet your favorite celebrity or fulfill a life-long goal, which would you choose?
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Do you like potatoes?


1. People just thought my username was too long to type out, and so they shortened it to mySNgOeshere56. :) Also known as Sno.
2. Yep! I love them both. They and Fruits Basket were the 3 titles that got me into anime/manga in the first place.
3. It depends on which one anime. For the three I mentioned above, I like Tsubasa either way, Fruits Basket dubbed, and D.N.Angel subbed. It really just depends on what I think of how the voice actors sound, whether it's been changed up, etc.
4. Not really, mostly disappointed. It takes a lot for me to feel genuinely *angry* at a person, and that usually only happens if said person does something to intentionally try to hurt me or somebody I care about.
5. Are you asking me if I would pick one or the other, or which celebrity and goal I would choose? If the former, I'd choose the life-long goal. If the latter, I'll have to think about that for a little longer.
6. Hmm, now this is hard. I'm a huge fan of anything Italian or Asian... I guess I'll settle on something like Olive Garden, or a very nice Japanese restaurant located across the street from the university I'll be attending soon. :)
7. I love potatoes!

rocklobster wrote:Answer me these questions three:
1. What is your quest?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is the velocity of an unladen swallow?


1. I don't understand what this means?
2. A tie between black and red. Dark purple is a close second.
3. I don't know what you mean by this either.

Vilo159 wrote:Favorite book series?
What do you want to do above all else?


1. This a hard one. I really like a lot of books... A lot of books by Ted Dekker, and Frank Peretti. I have a nostalgic attachment to Narnia, even though I'm mostly into more Gothic literature now.
2. Overall, I'm the creative type. I like to make designs (including bento when I feel like cooking!), and write. I also enjoy singing, and I've been trained in acting. Currently learning how to dance. :) Basically, anything that lets me get creative.
User avatar
mysngoeshere56
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: My heart and my body live in two different places.

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby Crossfire » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:20 pm

What is your opinion on sour cream?
Image
User avatar
Crossfire
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: "British" Colombia

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Crossfire wrote:What is your opinion on sour cream?


I can handle it in small bits, but I don't like the taste of a lot of it at once. Nothing against those who do, though! :)
User avatar
mysngoeshere56
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: My heart and my body live in two different places.

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Are you asking me if I would pick one or the other, or which celebrity and goal I would choose? If the former, I'd choose the life-long goal. If the latter, I'll have to think about that for a little longer.

Yeah, I meant one or the other. Sorry for being unclear. :sweat:
I guess I'll settle on something like Olive Garden
I love potatoes!

Yes!! Sir, you have impeccable taste. And potatoes are just...awe-inspiring.
I can handle it in small bits, but I don't like the taste of a lot of it at once. Nothing against those who do, though!

No, don't compromise your beliefs for them! You must harbor ill will and bitterness for their kind! Stand up against the forces of evil! It's the only way to save the planet!

What's your favorite animal?
Do you like dogs?
If you could choose your occupation, what would it be?
Who's your favorite anime character?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:
Image

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
User avatar
ClaecElric4God
 
Posts: 2071
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 9:02 am
Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby Crossfire » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:30 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:No, don't compromise your beliefs for them! You must harbor ill will and bitterness for their kind! Stand up against the forces of evil! It's the only way to save the planet!


I disagree. Sno, you must embrace it, learn to love its bitter-sweet taste. Sour cream is a staple for those worthy of enlightenment.
Image
User avatar
Crossfire
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: "British" Colombia

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:47 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Yeah, I meant one or the other. Sorry for being unclear.

No problem! :) I *thought* that was what you meant, but I wasn't completely sure.

ClaecElric4God wrote:What's your favorite animal?
Do you like dogs?
If you could choose your occupation, what would it be?
Who's your favorite anime character?


1. I've always had a soft spot for cats, but most animals I can get along with. :) The only ones that freak me out too much are types like arachnids, roaches, and most reptiles... ones that freak just about everybody out, really. :) I also love horses.

2. I love dogs! I don't know if I'd be able to own one, because they're more work than cats and I don't know if I'd have currently have time to walk and bathe it, but I think they're great companions. I especially like small and cuddly ones, like corgies and yorkies. Larger ones are somewhat more intimidating, but if they're well-trained, I can get along with them too. :) My family actually had a large German Shepherd that was trained by the police when I was younger (she was older than I was - they got her when my mom was in her pre-teen years). I was about 5 years old when she died, but I still remember her so well. She was loyal, sweet, and caring - the best way a dog could be in my book. :)

3. I'd love to be a professional singer, writer, or dancer. I'd also like to go into acting (including voice acting) on the side. I've also thought about going into the education field; that was actually the field I started studying in for college; but I'll be honest... that profession isn't doing well in this economy. So I've decided it's good to have backup plans. I'm actually thinking I might choose more broad major for that very reason (English in general instead of English Education... things like that).

4. I have quite a few favorites. One reason why I really love Daisuke Niwa (D.N.Angel) is because he reminds me a bit of myself when I was younger (very misunderstood and didn't fit in). Zero from Vampire Knight also has a very special place in my heart. :) Pretty much all of those mysterious guys, or guys that didn't really fit in, because they're typically the ones that remind me the most of myself. I like characters that I can relate to.

As for the sour cream war... I'm afraid I'll be staying neutral for now. Sorry! :?: :sweat: :angel:
User avatar
mysngoeshere56
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: My heart and my body live in two different places.

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby rocklobster » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:50 am

1. Favorite voice actors?
2. Favorite musicians?
User avatar
rocklobster
 
Posts: 8903
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:27 pm
Location: Planet Claire

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:08 pm

rocklobster wrote:1. Favorite voice actors?
2. Favorite musicians?


1. Lani Minella, Tom Kenny, and all of the original voice actors from Winnie the Pooh.
2. This is a hard one, because my taste is all over the map as far as music goes. I pretty much like hard rock music, Gothic music, as well as any sort of Japanese music.
User avatar
mysngoeshere56
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: My heart and my body live in two different places.

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby Banana Lobster » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:19 pm

1. What is your favorite animal?
2. If I recall correctly, you've had the same avatar for quite some time. Why haven't you changed it? Not that I have a problem with the one you have now, I'm just curious.
3. Have you seen FMA: Brotherhood, and if so, who's your favorite character?
User avatar
Banana Lobster
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: Arendelle

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Banana Lobster wrote:1. What is your favorite animal?
2. If I recall correctly, you've had the same avatar for quite some time. Why haven't you changed it? Not that I have a problem with the one you have now, I'm just curious.
3. Have you seen FMA: Brotherhood, and if so, who's your favorite character?


1. Tie between a cat and a horse.

2. I've been meaning to for awhile, just haven't gotten around to it. I've been so busy I haven't even been posting much. Now that finals week is over, maybe I'll consider what I want to change it to.

3. I've been meaning to do that for awhile, but I haven't for the same reason. I've seen all of the original FMA and read part of the manga, though. I like all of the characters relatively equally, even the villains, because they make such incredible villain characters. So could I pick the whole cast? If not, I'll just go with the Elric brothers.
User avatar
mysngoeshere56
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: My heart and my body live in two different places.

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby Banana Lobster » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:47 pm

mysngoeshere56 wrote:1. Tie between a cat and a horse.

2. I've been meaning to for awhile, just haven't gotten around to it. I've been so busy I haven't even been posting much. Now that finals week is over, maybe I'll consider what I want to change it to.

3. I've been meaning to do that for awhile, but I haven't for the same reason. I've seen all of the original FMA and read part of the manga, though. I like all of the characters relatively equally, even the villains, because they make such incredible villain characters. So could I pick the whole cast? If not, I'll just go with the Elric brothers.

Yeah, it'd probably be easier to just pick them instead of the whole cast. XD

1. Are you a fan of the Legend of Zelda game series?
2. Why do you have such a long username?
3. Who do you like more, Mario or Luigi?
User avatar
Banana Lobster
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: Arendelle

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Banana Lobster wrote:1. Are you a fan of the Legend of Zelda game series?
2. Why do you have such a long username?
3. Who do you like more, Mario or Luigi?


1. I honestly don't know very much about it. I've looked into it a little because some people I know/knew were into it, and the concept seemed interesting, but I never actually played it. Where would you recommend starting?
2. It's short for "my screen name goes here". I wasn't sure what I wanted my username to be when I signed up, so I went with this. XD
3. I like both. I'm not biased at all. :thumbsup: :D
User avatar
mysngoeshere56
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: My heart and my body live in two different places.

Re: Want to know about Sno?

Postby Banana Lobster » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:06 pm

mysngoeshere56 wrote:1. I honestly don't know very much about it. I've looked into it a little because some people I know/knew were into it, and the concept seemed interesting, but I never actually played it. Where would you recommend starting?
2. It's short for "my screen name goes here". I wasn't sure what I wanted my username to be when I signed up, so I went with this. XD
3. I like both. I'm not biased at all. :thumbsup: :D

My personal favorite is Ocarina of Time, which is the first Legend of Zelda game I played/watched my older sister play. However, you want a cuter, sweeter storyline, with cartoony graphics, Wind Waker is a good choice. And if you want a darker, more serious kind of game, Twilight Princess. (Technically, this could also apply to Majora's Mask, but since that game is a direct sequel to Ocarina of Time, I figured Twilight Princess would be the better game to mention here for a possible starting point)

All of them are playable on the GameCube, though there's a Ocarina of Time 3D that I think is for the 3DS. I haven't played that one, but since it's supposed to be a re-release of the original, just in 3D, the dungeons and such should all be the same as in the original.
User avatar
Banana Lobster
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: Arendelle


Return to Who's Who

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests

cron