rocklobster (post: 1515310) wrote:1. Have you listened to The Mighty Mighty Bosstones? I think you might like them, even though they aren't a Christian band. They're ska, actually, like Five Iron Frenzy.
2. Favorite Looney Tune?
3. What's your favorite soft drink?
Neane (post: 1516371) wrote:What is your favorite Game?
rocklobster (post: 1516383) wrote:1. You've watched Trigun? Have you seen the movie yet?
2. Ever watch Star Trek? (I hear the original version is on youtube)
3. Favorite Looney Tune?
TopazRaven (post: 1516418) wrote:Hm, let's see if I can think up some more questions now. xD
1. Do you like any sports? If so what are your favorite teams?
2. If you could go to any other country in the world which would it be?
3. What is the most recent game you've played?
Sorry if these have been asked already, I'm being kind of lazy and not going back to check. xD
sarahjoy78 (post: 1519235) wrote:Whats your favorite movie?
Whats your favorite book?
Whats your favorite food?
Whats your favorite color?
Whats your favorite tv.show?
Whats your favorite anime?
Whats your favorite dessert?
Whats your favorite animal?
Whats your favorite Bible verse?
Whats your favorite kind of chips?
Who's your favorite singer?
Who's your favorite actor/actress?
Who's your favorite person on CAA?
What's your favorite play?
Whats your favorite girl name?
Whats your favorite boys name?
Whats your favorite saying?
Whats your favorite number?
Whats your favorite letter?
AND LAST,BUT NO LEAST!
Why am I asking SO many questions?
P.S: DOn't just tell me to scroll up and find the answers cause I won't... Its much easier just to ask them again...
20. Alas, Mademoiselle, only you know that answer!
MomentOfInertia (post: 1519348) wrote:
Who do you play?
What level are you?
Do you play more bots or PvP?
With friends or solo?
Do you know where you towel is?
And how can you say Avatar is the best movie?:fmed:
Masquerade1412 (post: 1519414) wrote:1. Nassus: The Curator of the Sands.
2. Summoner level 7.
3. Bots...then again, I haven't played a lot of games, but I am trying for PvP games.
4. Solo...I have some friends that introduced me to LoL, but I haven't met up with them yet.
5. I left my towel on the beach!
6. Because most of the other movies I have watched were Disney movies...
MomentOfInertia (post: 1519418) wrote:1. Who else?
1.5. who have you tried and liked?
2. I just made 16.
3. Me too.
4. I play some by myself, but I also play a lot with my friend who started me on LoL.(he's at 30 plays a lot of PvP)
6. Okay, I can see that.
sarahjoy78 (post: 1519428) wrote:I personally think that Avatar is a good choice! Its a VERY exciting movie!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests