Ro-ra's art.

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri May 06, 2005 6:12 pm

*sigh* Ok here is a villan character. S.p.i.k.e.'s rival Capton Molly. Felix suggested the name and i liked it. She is evil and dosen't like S.p.i.k.e....

Molly: Like her? I HATE her!!!

Me: -_-;;; *is not in the mood*

S.p.i.k.e.: WELL I HATE YOU MORE!!!

Molly: Yeah yeah, keep talking Point!

S.p.i.k.e.: IT'S S.P.I.K.E.!!! NOT POINT! S-P-I-K-E!!!!

Molly: Whatever Speck.

S.p.i.k.e.: IT'S S.P.I.K.E.!!!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Sat May 07, 2005 10:37 am

I LIKE HER! coolishness hair! *stares helplessly* i want her hair now...

since when has Spike's name been S.P.I.K.E.? what does it stand for? i've missed a lot, haven't i? ....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat May 07, 2005 11:20 am

lol. Yes S.p.i.k.e. has been that way for a while, i just don't put the '.' in all the time.

P.S. Go and Check out Sonichiro's art thread, his art rocks!!!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun May 08, 2005 3:41 pm

Ok, a couple more picks. First one is Rinku ^______^ I love drawing her. It's so fun. *and easy* I drew it this morning before church, cause i was bord and couldn't think of anithing else to draw. Next is my character. Don't know what to name him yet. I have a couple of names i like but can't deside. He has only one arm. Then the last is just a random character i drew. A COwboy chick, Don't know what to name her eather Sonichiro suggested some i really liked, but i can't desid on which one. ^_^;; I think i'll go with Big Birtha. J/K
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun May 08, 2005 3:46 pm

Ok, now i need your Help!!! This CC's character Blade. I drew him the first time but really didn't like it so i drew him again, but i like them both so i don't know which one to use. What do you guys think?
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Felix » Sun May 08, 2005 4:22 pm

Wow all so good! *_* Good job! *claps*

And yeah....I like the first one just slightly better. ^^
Felix

Postby LostChild » Mon May 09, 2005 3:42 pm

i like the first one 'cause u can see his face better, and i like the second one 'cause u can see his mace. muhahahahaahaaaaaa! MACE!!! ah-hem. i like the latter; not the former, the latter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon May 09, 2005 4:32 pm

lol, i didn't draw the mace on the first one cause i didn't like the mace on the seconed one and i couldn't think of anithing.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Mon May 09, 2005 6:45 pm

lol. wow, you're more "blonde" than i am! make up yer mind, won't ya? ^__^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon May 09, 2005 10:24 pm

Ok, i wac just fooling around and i looked at the last pic of Rinku i drew and thought 'Hay that looks like the cover of KH' *you know how there all on that gargoil looking ant the sky* and then it hit me C=:D <light bulb above head* I was think of the KH pome *i love it so much* and i thought about puting it in the pic, then thought harder, and harder...*it took a while* and finaly thought that the KH pome fit in with SoG. If ya can't read it in the pic here is what it says:

Thinking of you wherever you are
We Pray for our sorrows to end
And hope that our hearts will blend
Now i steep forward to relise this wish
And who knows starting a new journey may not be so hard
Or maybe it has all ready began
There are so many worlds but they shair the same sky
One sky One destiny

The only thing that dosent fit is the "Worlds" part, but i still think it fits with SoG. The only thing that would make the picky better is if all the others were in it. But i drew this at the end of the paper so even if i wanted to i couldn't add the others TT_TT Oh well another time maybe....
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Felix » Tue May 10, 2005 10:41 am

Ooh looks cool! ^^ Heh...Rin's feet look a little big to me...but it's still awesome! I likey. ^^
Felix

Postby anime4christ » Tue May 10, 2005 11:12 am

:thumb: keep drawing!
My signiture (lol) clicky

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
anime4christ

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri May 13, 2005 9:28 pm

Ok i chose the seconed pick of Blade to use. He has purpal hair, but different from Willow. I didn't feal like fixing his mac*is in a lazy mood* So it looks like he has the PSOD. Theres Molly colored and i finally decided to name my boy character Brandon. I love that name, in fact i love most Boy names that start with the letter 'B' like Brandon, Brennen, Blade, Breck, Ect... Any how yeah!^^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Fri May 13, 2005 11:01 pm

*sudders* gasp! u like my brother's name? oh! that's scary... nice pics though! *stares* yo quiero mucho!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri May 13, 2005 11:57 pm

I said Most names that start with a 'B,' not all of them. And thank you. Just to say Molly's shirt thing is a dark Pink, not red *it looks red when you glans at it* Pink is evil so thats why i gave her pink.^_^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Sat May 14, 2005 1:57 pm

bwahahahaha! death to pink! hhhhhhhhiiiiissssssss! *spits like a cat* no queiro nada rosado! mata de rosado!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby sonichiro » Sat May 14, 2005 9:16 pm

gahhhhhhhh i havent been at your thread in a million years! the shame the shame! i should be shunned (haha..Shun...even though the "u" isnt pronounced the same in shunned and Shun but yea...) anywho...i love your newest additons to your art thread. thanks for mentioning my art thread btw and for using my name! im glad you like it lol it means "one full of joy" or "prince" or "hill coverred with broom" broom is a type of plant...i like one full of joy and prince the best lol. ttyl
-brandon
-- if white was black and black was white, what of shades of grey?
sonichiro

Postby Puguni » Sun May 15, 2005 4:23 am

Gah, I love your outfits and bodies. ^^ I despise drawing full body. >>
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun May 15, 2005 3:37 pm

Noooooo! Don't be shunned Brandon! Then i'll have no one to talk to about 2x4's of Cheesecake and marmalade!! TT_____TT And your one of my very best friends! lol......How do you pronounc Shun? *wanders off to think* Yeah i love the name Brandon. I was going to name him eather Brandon or Brennen and sence Brennen is the name of the boy i had a crush on for 7 years i desided Brandon was better. *pluss your name is brandon and i tend to name some of my characters after my friends* Thats so cool what your name means, "Laura" means a laurel crown. *whatever that is^^;;*

And thank you. I auctly don't like leaving pictures unfinshed, i like drawing there whole body. don't know why ^_^;;
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Sun May 15, 2005 6:23 pm

whoa! u had a crush on someone?!?! scary... *shivers* so you're not willing to talk about two by fours of stuff with me? *cries* TTTTTT_____TTTTTT that's mean....

Leah = Yerathiel (Yare-ah-thee-ell) = Weary do u think i'm "weary" laura? weird, ain't it...? check out some other names too; that is, if anyone needs 'em...: http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/elvish/names.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sun May 15, 2005 7:22 pm

Nonononono, I talk to Brandon about 2x4's of Cheesecake and marmalade. I talk to you about 2x4's of string and metal. *pluss PSOD, and WoMD* So yeah. lol
I have some more picks drawn but i'm too lazy to scan them. *must....scan...them.....[falls asleep]*

I'm Galadhwen......woooooow.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Sun May 15, 2005 10:13 pm

wow. u really need to come down off that hobbit weed; especially the Long Bottom Leaf. ya can keep the Old Tobby 'cause i like so much... u just need to tone it down! ^____^ then again, WoMD, PSoD, String and Metal are some seriously dangerous objects, wouldn't u agree? especially the String. muhahahahahahha!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon May 16, 2005 12:34 pm

Ok, when i thought of this i knew i HAD to do this. It's Kamui school....CHIBI STILE XD I was just going to have ny characters then i thought awww it would be so cute if Shun was in it, then i thought how about all of them! *_* Any how there is one person missing, which is Keisuke, but i had no idea what he looked like. I don't even know what Hanzo looks like, i just used a pick C-girl drew of him and Akiko for him. Any how, starting left to right it's Hanzo, Akiko, Kotori, Go, Kyo, Tsuki, Oriah* she's the one in front of them on the floor* Shun *I hope i got him looking right Brandon, i looked at the pick you drew of him anff RIku, so i hope it's ok* Riku, Rika, Minako and Sana. Ok, now about the little talk bubbles, Kotori is thinking of kicking Hanzo in the shin. Go is sining terably *good gutar player, bad singer* Kyo is complaning about Go's singing. Tsuki is wondering whats wrong with Kyo. Oriah is thinking about taking out the KFC. Riku is thinking of taking Go's gutar and hitting him on the head with it. Rika's not really not saying anithing, just happy stuff. And Sana is talking about happy love-love stuff. Any how there ya go!^^ I still haft to clean it up and what not, but i just had to show ya all.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby sonichiro » Mon May 16, 2005 2:45 pm

YES SHIELA!<ahahha she rocks...anywho, i luv your piccy! tis so adorable! and yes, little shun looks fantastamundo! lol yes shiela, 2x4s of cheesecake and marmalade all the way!
-- if white was black and black was white, what of shades of grey?
sonichiro

Postby LostChild » Mon May 16, 2005 4:05 pm

ROFL! HAHAHAHA! i wonder where that was inspird from! ^__________________^

KH. awesomenessfull! ansem and his little hate mark skull thingie. (can't remember exactly what it was...)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby christianfriend » Mon May 16, 2005 7:57 pm

Thats so good! T_T Poor Keisuke...*sniffle*
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon May 16, 2005 8:00 pm

I'M SO SORRY!!! I WANTED TO PUT HIM THERE!!! I just didn't know what he looked like, if you pm me and tell me i'll add him in!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Mon May 16, 2005 8:06 pm

>.> Realy you would do that?! YESSS!! Okies I'll pm you sora!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon May 16, 2005 8:09 pm

Yeah!^^ Ok cool!^^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon May 16, 2005 8:17 pm

Ok, this was a very quick drawing i did today. It only took about 15 minutes *or somthing like that, don't ask me i don't wear a watch* This is my atempt on drawing seanery *or however you spell it* It's the Destiny islands from Kingdom Hearts. I sooooo am going to live there, except they better have internet sirves there...>_>;;; Any how, yeah here it is!^^
SorasOathkeeper

Previous Next

Return to Art Corner