Hi all! I'm back...again!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi all! I'm back...again!

Postby Cianter » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:54 am

Hello!! I don't know if anyone remembers me or if the old members I used to know are still on here, but I joined 7 years ago and haven't been active for three years so thought I'd reintroduce myself! I'm 23, and have recently moved to South Korea and am teaching the cutest little Korean kids ever! I love it here and basically hope to stay forever! The only thing I hate is the lack of conventions and other Christians :( I randomly thought of CAA tonight and thought I would see if it's still around, and here it is! I'm getting back into anime after taking a break from it and have been enjoying getting back to my roots as an anime fan, and can't wait to discuss with all of you! If I can remember how to post pics I'll also post my adorable little Korean rescue dog who I adopted nine days after I moved to Korea lol. Anyways, it's nice to meet/see you all again ^^
Cianter

Re: Hi all! I'm back...again!

Postby shooraijin » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:52 pm

Wow, welcome back. I had a friend who taught English in South Korea for awhile.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Furen » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:05 pm

Hey, I totally remember you! Welcome back.
It's been a little quiet here, but it's really nice to see old friends!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Cianter » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:35 pm

It's good to see some old familiar faces again, or at least avatars! How have y'all been?
Cianter

Postby Furen » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:17 am

Cianter wrote:How have y'all been?

I've been well. Mostly been on the Discord server that many users have joined, but I'm trying really hard to be more active here again. I've started getting notifications via email that topics are being posted in, so I'm reminded to check on here more often.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Return to Who's Who