The encouragement Thread returns!

Talk about anything in here.

Re: The encouragement Thread returns!

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:56 am

Furen is awesome because he can survive night shift with his sanity intact. He's my hero and my role model. Also, the pain he has endured through his tales of woe has surely made him the strong figure he is today.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:46 am

Claec's super grateful. Even when something goes wrong she always has something to praise God for :).
I look up to her for that <3
Also, the Edward icon has chosen her sig to live on in. That makes her pretty important and amazing and stuff :3
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:13 am

Panda-chan (if I may say) is so nice, friendly, and is totally not afraid to be herself. I admire that. Plus she has awesome taste in music! And anime! Thumbs up and keep rockin! :rock:
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Postby Furen » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:50 pm

PLC, I don't know you, but just seeing that you encouraged people that I care for must show you're a wonderful person, and I look forward to getting to know you better :)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Ren is a fantastic person regardless of whether he thinks so or not. He is very encouragy.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Furen » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:19 pm

I am thankful and constantly blessed by the care and support that Claec has constantly showered upon me, and am incredibly thankful for her.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Ren is incredibly good at giving kind and heartfelt compliments, even if they aren't always true.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Furen » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:09 am

XD Well... I guess I do compliment some people I don't know, but I assume it's true.
But one thing I know is true is the lovingkindness that Claec constantly gives to many lovely individuals here on the site :)
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:36 am

Ren is an optimistic, sacrificial person. It's almost annoying sometimes how much he puts himself down to lift up others. But it's very special and meaningful nonetheless.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Furen » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:09 am

Claec is quite simply, a lovely person that really needs to be told she's amazing, because quite frankly, she is, and needs to know this.
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:06 am

Ren is an excellent listener.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:51 am

Reasons to not love Claec might exist, but I've never thought of any. :)

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Mullet has a really good sense of humor, and he has a great writing style :) (So dapper).

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Panda's very existence is an encouragement, and I am not making this up. Seriously...just knowing that she's around makes me smile.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Furen » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Though Claec's encouragements seem hyperbolic, knowing her, she's very serious in her choices of words, which means she's being totally honest, which is so cool!
Furen

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Ren's a super cool dude. He's funny while maintaining his seriousness, which is pretty amazing :)

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:05 am

Panda goes out of her way to make other people happy, and she's so unassuming.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Furen » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Panda4christ:3 wrote:Ren's a super cool dude. He's funny while maintaining his seriousness, which is pretty amazing :)

Woah O.O Thank you, that was quite a blessing!

Claec, you're a fantastic person with a wonderful heart for people, which shines through. (Even when you try to mask it)
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:15 pm

Ren is quick to jump in and meet a need when he sees one, and puts his best into everything he does.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Furen » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Sometimes... When your best just isn't good enough, you need to rely on good friends of strong faith, like Claec. I'm blessed tremendously to be a friend of hers, and am thankful daily for her.
Furen

Postby Furen » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:10 pm

I'm encouraged by all the faithful CAA members who have stuck it out all these years. It's wonderful to make friends, and to see old faces every time I come back, or when old faces return for a time.
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:23 pm

Ren's pretty cool for keeping this up even though the rest of us have ignored him for 5 months.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Furen » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:55 pm

Eh, it's no problem :) I don't think I was ignored, I'm just so encouraged by even the fact that someone felt the need to make a community for people who have a general interest in something, and wanted to keep God in the focus of their community as well.

By the way, Claec, I'm always encouraged that you take the time to think of something wonderful to say to those around you. It's really quite a joy to see you show up and give such caring comments!
Furen

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Well, I can't say I know Furen well (yet :) ) but I can see from seeing your posts that you are definitely a wonderful person, and meeting such people is always encouraging :D
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:12 pm

Kilvakar and I seem to think a lot alike, and as far as I know he is straight up awesome.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Kilvakar » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:03 pm

The same back to you, Mullet :D I think I should stop by here more often just to chat with you!
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Kilvakar is straightforward and sincere. He says what he means and he means what he says. A top-notch quality, if you ask me.

ClaecElric4God

Postby Kilvakar » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:40 pm

I can tell by reading past posts that Claec has a firm commitment to her Christian values, and that is always worth encouraging :)
Image Image

Kilvakar

Postby Furen » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:52 pm

You know, I don't think I've ever seen Kilvakar without something positive to say :)
Furen

Postby SierraLea » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Thank you everyone here for making this thread alive and wonderful! Especially you, Furen, for posting so often and lifting up everyone on the thread. You are all amazing in the fact that you help lift each other up.
SierraLea

Previous Next

Return to General