I gotst a Youtube!!

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

I gotst a Youtube!!

Postby TGJesusfreak » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:06 pm

So anybody have some advice on how to use youtube? I'm kinda new to it so all I ave done is favorite videos and stuff

Link

I must understand hopw to use it!

I iz ignant. help... XD
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Tsukuyomi » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Do you mean in a ways of uploading videos to it o.o?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby TGJesusfreak » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:20 pm

yeah, and what are some important things I should know about it? o.o
TGJesusfreak

Postby jsav777 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:08 pm

I just got mine a couple weeks ago so I'm about as lost as you are. One thing you're gonna watch out for is uploading things with music in it. If it's a really well know song chances are they won't let you use that song due to Copyrights laws. I've only uploaded four videos and only one with "through the fire and the flames" wasn't allowed, just to give you a reference point as to what they wouldn't allow
jsav777

Postby TGJesusfreak » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:14 pm

jsav777 (post: 1464770) wrote:I just got mine a couple weeks ago so I'm about as lost as you are. One thing you're gonna watch out for is uploading things with music in it. If it's a really well know song chances are they won't let you use that song due to Copyrights laws. I've only uploaded four videos and only one with "through the fire and the flames" wasn't allowed, just to give you a reference point as to what they wouldn't allow

ah, ok then XD thanks!
TGJesusfreak

Postby MrKrillz0r » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:31 am

You can also make playlists on youtube, I use mine fairly often. ^^

This copyright stuff is what most of the good AMV artists use in their vid's to avoid getting banned for copyright. ^^

Example: **NOTE: This AMV Bleach are made with non-profit or does not represent another company. This is purely made for Naruto Fan, Bleach and other Anime. Credited to TV Tokyo and Association.**

'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'
MrKrillz0r

Postby Seto_Sora » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:56 pm

I basically use my youtube to bookmark favorite videos and follow streams of channels I like. thought about uploading, but haven't had the motivation or purpose yet. ^_^

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby TGJesusfreak » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:39 am

thanks guys! How about when you upload videos? How can you edit them and add annotations?
TGJesusfreak

Postby airichan623 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 pm

click on ur vids and view them on a regular youtube page (not ur profile) and then click da button up top that says edit annotations.

btw.
I have one too:
im spazzyshortgirl23.

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Return to Tutorials