help

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

help

Postby timothy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:35 pm

so does anyone know about magnets and magnetism
timothy

Postby Furen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Negatives and negatives repel, positives and positives repel, positives and negatives attract. (like this?)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Edward » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Furen (post: 1438204) wrote:Negatives and negatives repel, positives and positives repel, positives and negatives attract. (like this?)

What he said. That, and magnetism is a field force, like gravity, which means it does not make contact with the object(s) it affects, unlike contact forces, which do touch the object(s) the affect.
[thread=43825]MOES[/thread] One sig to rule them all. One sig to find them. One sig to bring them all, and in 250 px or less bind them. In the land of Mordor, where the sigs do not scroll.

Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

chatbot 07:24 - Edward asks, do you ever give relevant answers chatty?
My answer: No
Edward

Return to Tutorials