Vocaloid 2 aquisition

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Vocaloid 2 aquisition

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 am

I'm trying to get a hold of Vocaloid 2, and as legally as possible. Google isn't helping much, so anyone know how to get it?
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:02 pm

I want it toooooo!! T_T
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nate » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:55 pm

You do know Vocaloid isn't a single program, right? It's a program, and lots of companies have different Vocaloids.

What kind are you looking for? From the Vocaloid official website, I found a distributor called Zero-G Limited that sells three voice packs, Leon, Lola, and Miriam. You can find it here:

http://www.zero-g.co.uk/index.cfm?articleid=803

They're 80 bucks per download and 130 for a physical copy (probably much more if you want it shipped to the US, since they're a UK based company).

If you're looking for the Japanese character packs (I'm assuming you are, like you probably want Miku and Rin and all that), you pretty much have two options: one, learn Japanese and find a Japanese software website that accepts American credit cards and ships the the US. Two, search torrent sites. Those are really your only two options for those.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Ah, thanks Nate. I do want Miku, so it looks like torrent is how I got to do it... According to a forum the vocaloid 2 Japanese segments were originally programmed in english, simply requiring file deletions to restore default, but we'll see I guess. Thanks!
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Rusty Claymore » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Oh hey, Vocaloid acquired. Straight from Japan and $173 legit. And worth every penny. Easy to use and fast. n.n/)
Rusty Claymore

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:44 am

Wow! I WANT MIKU AND RIN AND LEN!!!!!!! T.T
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:09 am

I only got Miku... Getting more is gonna be really expensive... T.T But here is the site I got it from:http://www.himeyashop.com/product_info.php/products_id/8744 Shipping was within a week! n.n/)
Rusty Claymore

Return to Tutorials