Naruto videos don't play for me anymore

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Naruto videos don't play for me anymore

Postby Lilac#18 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:15 pm

[color="Plum"]I don't know why these videos don't play for me anymore. All I get are two white squares with a tiny white square with blue, red and green in it in the upper left corner.:bang:

The videos might work for some of you, but it hasn't work for me for 3 weeks or more.:comp:

What should I do? Here's the link: [color="Plum"][modsnip][/color][/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Nate » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:25 pm

I looked at the site, and it was as I figured.

The videos aren't uploaded onto that site. They just link TO the videos. The videos were hosted on Facebook, and the reason they're not playing is because they have been removed from Facebook, because they were illegally uploaded onto there.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Lilac#18 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:33 pm

[color="Plum"]Wow, I didn't know these videos/episodes on that site were illegally uploaded.

Is there a legal site where I can watch the episodes?[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

Lilac#18

Postby Nate » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 pm

http://naruto.viz.com/

Tah-dah, official US Naruto site, with streaming episodes.

Nate

Postby airichan623 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:19 pm

yup yup. each episode comes to the site i think two weeks after the japanese- its the price of a clear conscience I guess. but its legal, and the subs have a lot less cussing than fansubs. so thats good. ^_^

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby Nate » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Plus you don't have to worry about them being removed for copyright infringement.

Nate

Postby airichan623 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 pm

agreement with nate.

airichan623

Postby Lilac#18 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:51 pm

[color="Plum"]Thanks. I forgot about that site. Yeah, I wouldn't have to worry about the videos being deleted and it's legal.

The only problem that have with the site is that I'll have to wait about two week or so to watch each episode, but that's better than not seeing any subbed episode at all. [/color]
FKA Selenite

Lilac#18

Postby Strafe » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Yeah. Some of the fansubbers run some sketchy business... And can get really defensive about it too, and at times offensive as well:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/editorial/2003-06-08/2
This is an original signature
Strafe

Postby Bobtheduck » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:22 am

Wow... The Anime Junkies people were babies...

I wonder if they were resonsible for the Dragonball GT subs back when it was still running on Japanese TV... Abysmal translation that tried to put F-bombs in every line...

Of course, there are specific instances in which I agree with fan works when something official exists. I supported studio chikashitsu before ADV got (and promptly lost) the rights to Sailormoon. Why? Because I wanted the actual show, not the show that takes place in free-country USA with the weird colored eiffel tower and people that sound like they're from every corner of North America, and with a Luna that sounds like Angela Langsbury. I wanted the show where the supporting heroines died at the end because they gave their lives for the main heroine. I wanted the one that wasn't braindead in naming the characters so that it's a HUGE SHOCK that "Serena" could be "Princess Serena" I personally hope that Funi can wrangle the rights for seasons 1 and 2 (and eventually 3, 4, and 5) for their redub, which they've been trying to get. Then, maybe, we won't have creepy relationships between cousins.

As this happens less and less, there's less and less reason to support this sort of thing. I'd totally dig Superbook fansubs, though, if only because I want to see it in Japanese. If CBN released unaltered, subtitled Superbook in Japanese, I'd buy it up now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby airichan623 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Bobtheduck (post: 1405451) wrote:Wow... The Anime Junkies people were babies...

I wonder if they were resonsible for the Dragonball GT subs back when it was still running on Japanese TV... Abysmal translation that tried to put F-bombs in every line...

or the ones that translated the middle 100 episodes of Naruto Shippuden as well as Cardcaptor Sakura (early eps). the shippuden subs wouldn't let up on the cussing, and the cardcaptor sakura sub was full of *wink wink* lines.

Because I wanted the actual show, not the show that takes place in free-country USA with the weird colored eiffel tower and people that sound like they're from every corner of North America.

XD weird color eiffel tower... i wonder how many americans figured out it was tokyo tour...XD if we're talking dubs- remember "Sailor Says"? XDD

I personally hope that Funi can wrangle the rights for seasons 1 and 2 (and eventually 3, 4, and 5) for their redub, which they've been trying to get. As this happens less and less, there's less and less reason to support this sort of thing. I'd totally dig Superbook fansubs, though, if only because I want to see it in Japanese. If CBN released unaltered, subtitled Superbook in Japanese, I'd buy it up now.

amen to that. either funi or viz. plz no bandai or others... and do tokyo mew mew while ur at it? and i just wanna see some of superbook...any of it.

I agree with Bob on this: my first anime was viewing Tokyo Mew Mew, a year or so after Mew Mew Power ran its course (which I never watched, thank God). I found fansubs on Youtube, and thus my anime experience began. They were relatively clean fansubs, too. Subs were'nt available (and still aren't), and the dub was well, a 4Kids dub (not going to say any more).

airichan623

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:36 am

Since this has been mostly resolved, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. We don't promote links to illegal fansubs, and since the legal link has already been posted, I'll just go ahead and lock this one.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to Tutorials