Yet another Japanese thread

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Yet another Japanese thread

Postby Akimos » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:32 pm

:D

So, i'm past the "Put to shame by a preschooler" level. I can pronounce correctly, know a few Kanji and can have a basic conversation.

I'm struggling at the "Verbally annihilated by a first grader" level. Mostly because I haven't got a good method for learning Kanji and Vocab. My grammer's mostly fine, but I struggle with those the most.

Anybody willing to lend a hand?
Akimos

Postby goldenspines » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Moved to Tutorials.

Repetition, repetition, repetion. :D I find this the best way to learn Japanese vocabulary. Depending how well you learn (by hearing, by doing(writing/speaking), by seeing, etc.), you can use CDs, flashcards, and writing/speaking the words over and over again until you learn them. ^_^

Good luck.
goldenspines

Postby airichan623 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:22 pm

sure aki-san. what do you need help with?

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Postby Mr. Rogers » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 am

I have been a student of Japanese language for a couple of years now and am currently writing a series of articles on Japanese Language resources. Check it out at http//www.jimrogers.me

Feel free to message me at:

Yahoo: torimodosu7
Mr. Rogers

Postby Rusty Claymore » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:31 am

For Kanji (and Kana) look up, 'Kanji(and/or Kana) de Manga' It's a great little book series that gives you definitions, stroke order, what context it'll be used in, and it has pictures!!
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Return to Tutorials