Fissures :: A Fancomic

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

Fissures :: A Fancomic

Postby Lengai » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:16 am

Okay, I started a project. I'm a fan of Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog comic. I have been since grade school. And so, I'm actively making a web/fancomic that gives my own personal spin on some of the characters - often exploring and focusing on more minor characters of the series. The rating is as the comic stands right now, and I will update when/if necessary. I also haven't hosted it yet other than DA and photobucket, but I may see about getting a small site to host it soon.

--------------------------------------
R A T I N G
Minimum age: PG-13

Violence: 6
Scenes of implied and outright strangulation, including a neck breaking. Some blood is present, and as of now, one bloodless shooting with a laser-based weapon. A dark, psychological villain will be introduced.

Language: 1
The Lord's name is taken in vain once.

Sexual Content: none

Nudity (or skimpy outfits): 3
Many of the characters are naturally unclothed, because the DO have fur. But it's technically naked, albeit undetailed and certainly not the focus. Some low cleavage on a ball gown, and a male character is topless (undetailed and furry).

Bad Religion: 3
Counted towards the psychological and surreal nature of the villain and central dilemma, but nothing deals directly with religion.
---------------------------------------

Fissures so Far:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
He is God / In His purpose / I will stand / I've been renewed by Him alone / We've been made by the Maker / Bought by the Buyer Broken / by the Breaker / I am His.
My Art
Lengai

Postby Maledicte » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:27 pm

I'm not even a big Sonic fan but I'm enjoying this already. I can't wait to see this villain of yours!
Maledicte

Postby bigsleepj » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:26 pm

I'm not a big Sonic fan either, but I do like your style, and the story is intriguing so far, even if I don't know entirely who the characters are. :)
Unwise Toasting Sermon

The Sweet Smell of CAA
The Avatar Christian Ronin designed for me
An Avatar KhakiBlue gave to me
The avatar Termyt made for me

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:"I'm going to make you a prayer request you can't refuse..." Cue the violins. :lol:

Current Avatar by SirThinks2much - thank you very much! :thumb::)
bigsleepj

Return to Webmanga/comics