Melchizedek: King of Justice (2014 Reboot)

Calling all self-proclaimed mangaka!

Melchizedek: King of Justice (2014 Reboot)

Postby EHeroAndrew » Thu May 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Minimum Age: 13
Violence: 7 (No gore but some bloodshed)
Language: 7
Sexual Content: 7
Nudity: 6
Bad Religion: 8 (All villains)

http://www.kingofjustice.com
http://www.facebook.com/kingofjusticecomic

Guest comments are allowed on the site.
EHeroAndrew

Re: Melchizedek: King of Justice (2014 Reboot)

Postby Davidizer13 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Wow, now that's an improvement! If nothing else changes, at least it's more exciting to look at than the first couple attempts were. There's not much story to talk about yet so I can't comment on that yet, but that'll come with time, I imagine. Also, your poses and dialogue are a touch stiff, but again, I think it's a time and experience thing more than any inability at this point. Keep at it!
Davidizer13

Postby Xeno » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Davidizer13 wrote:Wow, now that's an improvement! If nothing else changes, at least it's more exciting to look at than the first couple attempts were. There's not much story to talk about yet so I can't comment on that yet, but that'll come with time, I imagine. Also, your poses and dialogue are a touch stiff, but again, I think it's a time and experience thing more than any inability at this point. Keep at it!

Xeno

Postby EHeroAndrew » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:03 am

Davidizer13 wrote:Wow, now that's an improvement! If nothing else changes, at least it's more exciting to look at than the first couple attempts were. There's not much story to talk about yet so I can't comment on that yet, but that'll come with time, I imagine. Also, your poses and dialogue are a touch stiff, but again, I think it's a time and experience thing more than any inability at this point. Keep at it!

EHeroAndrew

Postby Mave » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:58 pm

Hey just dropping by, I'm not familiar with the storyline yet but the art is looking good. As a fellow comic hobbyist trying to 'sustain' online comics, I say "Keep it up, yo!" =)
Mave

Postby EHeroAndrew » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Mave wrote:Hey just dropping by, I'm not familiar with the storyline yet but the art is looking good. As a fellow comic hobbyist trying to 'sustain' online comics, I say "Keep it up, yo!" =)

Thanks.
EHeroAndrew

Postby EHeroAndrew » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Chapter 1 is now complete!

I'm now gonna color the pages and digitally publish it on Comixology and Amazon. If you guys know another place to upload and sell digital comics, please let me know!
EHeroAndrew

Return to Webmanga/comics