Any Naruto fans?

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Any Naruto fans?

Postby Miyaya » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:16 pm

Or Gaara stans? :)
Miyaya

Re: Any Naruto fans?

Postby Kaori » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:18 pm

The first season of the anime came out early on in my college days; I have good memories of watching anime episodes together with a group of friends who all liked anime. Later, some of my friends got into the manga and used to look at the manga raws when they came out every week (even without understanding Japanese) because they just couldn't wait to get a glimpse of what happens next. I stopped watching the anime at around episode 116 or so, and hadn't paid a lot of attention to the manga, but I recall there was that time jump (3 years?) and the mission to rescue Gaara, who had become the Kazekage, and Sakura was learning medical jutsu. That's about where I left off.

I still have the first three soundtracks (though I don't listen to them often anymore). Lots of fond memories of the closing with all the chibi characters marching across the screen! (Viva★Rock-Japanese Side . . . had to look that up.) And some of the other early opening and ending songs, as well.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Re: Any Naruto fans?

Postby Miyaya » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:14 pm

Kaori wrote:The first season of the anime came out early on in my college days; I have good memories of watching anime episodes together with a group of friends who all liked anime. Later, some of my friends got into the manga and used to look at the manga raws when they came out every week (even without understanding Japanese) because they just couldn't wait to get a glimpse of what happens next. I stopped watching the anime at around episode 116 or so, and hadn't paid a lot of attention to the manga, but I recall there was that time jump (3 years?) and the mission to rescue Gaara, who had become the Kazekage, and Sakura was learning medical jutsu. That's about where I left off.

I still have the first three soundtracks (though I don't listen to them often anymore). Lots of fond memories of the closing with all the chibi characters marching across the screen! (Viva★Rock-Japanese Side . . . had to look that up.) And some of the other early opening and ending songs, as well.

I'm horrible about reading stuff so I never got into the manga lol, but I was like 22 when I first saw the show and it's still my favorite anime. Gaara is a precious cinnamon roll and must be protected.
Miyaya

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews