What next?

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

What next?

Postby AkjACEKids » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:13 pm

I've watched SAO, FMA, Death Note, and Chaos;Head. I'm also currently watching Knights of Sidonia and Ouran. I need some suggestions on what to watch next, preferably on Netflix. And also, does anyone have any idea why Knights of Sidonia is MA? It's not even close to that. It's pretty clean. There's some non-sexual nudity and mild language but seriously, MA is ridiculous.
AkjACEKids

Re: What next?

Postby ForeverInspired » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:25 pm

If you like Ouran, you will like Fairy Tail (however, I hear it can get somewhat sensual the further you get into the series... I'm at around episode 60 and have found it fine so far). Okamison is also a riot. Actually, I really liked Eden of the East although it has some sexual moments. It has really great action and suspense. .Hack seems to be like the Chaos;Head/Steins;Gate/Robotic;Notes series, but I have heard that it's not up to par with them. Watch Steins;Gate and Robotic;Notes before them. I've only seen the former, which is an absolute classic. Nonetheless, I have heard some good things about Robotics;Notes. One thing that encompasses most of the genres that you have watched is Full Metal Panic. It has action and comedy and is a splendid watch!
ForeverInspired

Re: What next?

Postby Thunderscream872 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:41 pm

I second Steins;Gate, it's truly a fantastic anime.

I couple other suggestions:

Attack on Titan
Angel Beats
Blast of Tempest
Blue Exorcist
Code Geass
Guilty Crown

All these shows have some similarities to SAO, Death Note, and FMA. I haven't seen the other anime you mentioned.

Dunno what's with the rating, but I would guess that the nudity has something to do with it. I wouldn't worry too much about it, just enjoy the show.
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews