Fairy Tail

The real heart of CAA; discuss specific series, issues, and things related to anime here.

Re: Fairy Tail

Postby Chronicler1701 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:53 am

Just caught the first episode of the Sun Village Arc. At least they censored a bunch of stuff that was in the manga. All in all, a good start to the arc.
Thank You, Jesus, for everything You've given me.

His Love is deep, His Love is wide
And it covers us.
His Love is fierce, His Love is strong
It is furious.
His Love is sweet, His Love is wild,
And it's waking hearts to life.

Current astronomical equipment:
Telescope: Meade ETX-90(pending repair)
Eyepieces: Meade Series 4000 26mm Super Plössl

Elements:
Water
Electricity
Heat
Cold
Wind
Magnetism
Time

Forces:
Strength
Speed
Beasts

And, finally:
All

Ed, Edd n Eddy is awesome!
Best Pokémon, ever: Deoxys
Favorite Fairy Tail Guild member and supporting character: Erza Scarlet and Loke. They're both willing to sacrifice everything they've got to protect those they hold dear.

Revelation 2:17
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.” (NKJV)
Chronicler1701

Location: In the Royal City of Edolas, researching new techniques of building vehicles.

Postby Mullet Death » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:10 am

Chronicler1701 wrote:Just caught the first episode of the Sun Village Arc. At least they censored a bunch of stuff that was in the manga. All in all, a good start to the arc.

I was pleasantly surprised by this as well. Perhaps the director decided one public bath fan service scene per episode was enough.

「金髪!」 :D

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Chronicler1701 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:37 am

You know, when I first saw Yuriy, at the beginning of Fairy Tail Zero, I honestly thought it might have been Sting.
Am I the only one?
Thank You, Jesus, for everything You've given me.

His Love is deep, His Love is wide
And it covers us.
His Love is fierce, His Love is strong
It is furious.
His Love is sweet, His Love is wild,
And it's waking hearts to life.

Current astronomical equipment:
Telescope: Meade ETX-90(pending repair)
Eyepieces: Meade Series 4000 26mm Super Plössl

Elements:
Water
Electricity
Heat
Cold
Wind
Magnetism
Time

Forces:
Strength
Speed
Beasts

And, finally:
All

Ed, Edd n Eddy is awesome!
Best Pokémon, ever: Deoxys
Favorite Fairy Tail Guild member and supporting character: Erza Scarlet and Loke. They're both willing to sacrifice everything they've got to protect those they hold dear.

Revelation 2:17
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.” (NKJV)
Chronicler1701

Location: In the Royal City of Edolas, researching new techniques of building vehicles.

Postby AnaniAnime » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:04 pm

I started reading the manga! After the one year gap. I Love it so much! It's a lot different :)
Hello!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.pinterest.com/ariannawesomez/
AnaniAnime

Postby Mullet Death » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:43 pm

I hope the pacing of the latest episode isn't a sign of things to come. This arc is really fantastic and it would be better if the pacing as fast as it's always been. If they're worried about catching up to the manga again, then I'd much rather the anime go back on hiatus if necessary then have slower-paced episodes that just seem poorly directed.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Kilvakar » Sun May 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Yeah, since the Sun Village arc is really a short introduction to the Tartarus arc, and that arc is pretty much nothing but fast-paced battles, I wonder what they'll do not if, but when they catch up. Personally, I don't mind filler arcs in general, and for Fairy Tail the Key of the Starry Sky arc was really fun, although the Eclipse Celestial Spirits arc wasn't that great. But there's no really good way to do a filler after Tartarus, due to SPOILER: Highlight text to read: the timeskip.
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Previous

Return to Anime and Anime Reviews