Before and after, Toys Challange!

Digital art belongs here.

Before and after, Toys Challange!

Postby Cc4FuzzyHuggles » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Alright guys, it's not exactly a contests, but it is a challenge and a post for fun thread!

Go find a picture of a toy, edit it, then share it!
If you can, post it's original image then your edited version or versions. Feel free to tell what program you used too!

Never edited or re-colored before? Here are some programs you can google and try:
Photoshop Elements. (Trial version available)
PaintShop Pro. (Trial version available)
Photoshop. (Trial version available)
GIMP. (FREE!)
Paint.Net. Be sure to read it's forums though for it's plugins. (FREE!)

Once you have your program, look for re-coloring tutorials on youtube, other tutorials elsewhere, or you can pm me and I might be able to help.

Don't know how to post a picture? Go find an image hosting site, such as photobucket or image shack and upload your picture there. Once your picture is uploaded, find it's image code, copy it, and paste it here. Don't know what I'm talking about? Sorry just google how then or pm me and I'll try to explain more. :)

Now then! Onto the the Challenge!

I edited a doll!
Programs used : I used mostly Paint.Net & it's plugins and some of a trial version of PaintShop Pro x5 for the eye coloring.

I wanted to turn a barbie doll into a Character from my fanfiction!
My Character's features are, Black-ish blue hair, fair soft skin, blue eyes, and the hair pulled back into a half pony tail.
I will admit, finding a barbie with a hair style close enough to what I was hoping for, was really hard.

So, here was the lovely doll who fell victim to my editing attempt!

ORIGINAL IMAGE

Don't mind some of the detailing. I didn't bother with it as I ran out of time and my attention drifted.
Anyways though!The results....

EDITED IMAGE

Now, find your doll, or car, or other toy, and share! It doesn't have to look good, this is just for fun after all! :)
Luke 10:25-27 Mark 12:28-34 Matthew 22 Deuteronomy 6:4-5 Deuteronomy 10:12
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
No one is perfect, but by one prayer at a time, and one step at a time, God can make our paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6 "In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."
Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Location: I live wherever the Lord leads me. (currently in an apartment with my sweet cat.)

Re: Before and after, Toys Challange!

Postby Crossfire » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Hah, I've already sorta done this with my Gundam models. I'll bite, let me find a camera and a figure to pose.
Crossfire

Re: Before and after, Toys Challange!

Postby Cc4FuzzyHuggles » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:09 am

Great! Can't wait! :D
Luke 10:25-27 Mark 12:28-34 Matthew 22 Deuteronomy 6:4-5 Deuteronomy 10:12
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
No one is perfect, but by one prayer at a time, and one step at a time, God can make our paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6 "In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."
Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Location: I live wherever the Lord leads me. (currently in an apartment with my sweet cat.)

Return to Graphic Design and Computer Art