Voyage of Vengeance Contest

Win the competitions and get free cookies! (sorry for lame description, perhaps Ink can come up with a better one)

Voyage of Vengeance Contest

Postby Wolfsong » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Heya people!
I was thinking of making a manga off of this, but I'm not entirely sure what all the characters look like. So, I decided one of the quickest ways to solve that problem would be to have a contest!

Style: You may use any style you want, as long as its anime.

Characters: They must be characters from the rpg. You can draw anyone at all, and it doesn't have to be your own. Also, no immodest themes, like skimpy clothing or such. I want this to be clean.

Setting: The boat or the island will work. Remember that the island was a fairly green place before the fires, and most of it has survived. The village is mostly ash, but there is still green here and there. Most especially noticable are the tall trees, so keep that in mind, okay?

Remember: this is all for fun. That's all I can say. I'm doing this for fun, and I hope we don't have any problems about this.

Contest ends in two months, so its over come April 26. Also, if you don't want to draw the character, but want some say in how they look, just pm me the details, okay? Alrighty then, if you have any questions don't be afraid to asking.
let the games begin!
Last edited by Wolfsong on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfsong

Re: Voyage of Vengeance Contest

Postby Koneko-chan » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:50 pm

I was wondering, you probably know I don't have photobucket or anything. Would there be any way (If I do, do this) to post it straight from my computer?
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Koneko-chan wrote:I was wondering, you probably know I don't have photobucket or anything. Would there be any way (If I do, do this) to post it straight from my computer?

That's a question I think is for the mods. To be honest, i'm pretty new to this, but the uploading sounds like something to ask a mod about.
Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:18 pm

I asked. Goldenspines told me she'd give me updates once she figures it out. If so, i'll definitely do this, I would love to see the manga! C:
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Great! I hope the answer's a positive.
Wolfsong

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:56 pm

I dunno if I'll have the time to do a drawing/painting, as I'm always a perfectionist and I have quite a bit of schoolwork to catch up on, but I had a question about this just in case I decide to submit a piece:

What era is Voyage of Vengeance set in, unless it's current-day? Or is it an era all its own? Just to get an idea for Ambrosia's clothes...
Ally-Ann

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Basically an era of its own. Its something in between the middle ages and modern-day. However, the island is fairly behind the times, so not everything is modernized. Hoestly, when it comes to clothes though, you can do what you want, so long as its modest.
Wolfsong

Postby AdriTan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:25 pm

I'll do this when I can! :D
AdriTan

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Just to let everyone know, a month has passed. Only one left. Looking forward to seeing this.
Wolfsong

Return to Art Contests