April Photo Contest

Win the competitions and get free cookies! (sorry for lame description, perhaps Ink can come up with a better one)

Postby JediSonic » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:22 am

lol yeah
JediSonic

Postby the_lizardqueen » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:52 pm

I think you guys are probably going to have to find a new leader for the contest. Kinda like we did over at the colouring contest. I have to say, it's not actually too hard to run the contests, especially during the summer months. I'd volunteer to help y'all out but I'm not really all that experienced with photography ^^;

Still, if any of you are interested in taking charge you could probably PM Scribs for permission and/or advice ^^
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/color]
the_lizardqueen

Postby Linksquest » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:56 pm

I would also like to state my interest in future photo contests. We need more!
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Previous

Return to Art Contests