Message to moderator

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Message to moderator

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:48 am

Hello moderator,

I want to review some anime, but this message appeared: ''Your Reviewing privileges appear to have been revoked by the administration of this site. If you believe you are receiving this message in error, please contact a moderator. This activity has been logged for security purposes.'' I know about this error from another post. I wasn't informed about it, so please fix it for me.

Thank you in advance and God bless you :)
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Re: Message to moderator

Postby shooraijin » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:23 pm

I have to check the code, but you may not have sufficient activity on the board yet to enable this. The message is probably the wrong one to say, but only Mithrandir has access to the server backend and he's currently in the middle of moving, so this isn't going to be looked at for awhile.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Re: Message to moderator

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:06 am

Ok, thanks shooraijin :)
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Return to Announcements and Feedback