Message to Moderator.

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Message to Moderator.

Postby TsubasaKamen » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:30 am

Hi, sorry, was not sure how to contact the moderator(s) of this site, so I am sharing the question that I have here in this OP.

It seems I lost privileges and have been revoked to be able to review or rate - reviews. I believe this may be an error, as I did not do anything that would have caused these disciplines.

I want to review Sailor Moon and Ranma 1/2 if possible.

If I did write something in the past that was or would have been considered offensive or controversial to CAA then I deeply and sincerely apologize, and would ask pardon and forgiveness so that I may get my license back to access all features and pages of this Website. I want to be an active user here, and I want to behave at my utmost capacity. I ask for forgiveness, once again, if I may have caused an offense, and would ask for a second chance to prove myself that I am not about argumentation and debate here on CAA.

Thank you very much for the time you've spent reading this petition.

sincerely,
TsubasaKamen
"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." - 1 Corinthians 3:18.
TsubasaKamen

Re: Message to Moderator.

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:24 am

Moved to announcements and feedback. It may be an error in the review system.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby goldenspines » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:36 am

If for any reason you or any other member has privileges revoked from reviews, chat, etc. the staff will inform the person in question about it.

That being said, since you didn't get any sort of notice (that I'm aware of), this review error is an issue on our end, which I know about and also one that would be hard to fix entirely right now, but it does have a temporary solution for the time being.
Things should be working fine for you in the reviews, TsubasaKamen. Please be responsible and thoughtful as you use our review system!
goldenspines

Postby TsubasaKamen » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:59 pm

Thank you, I just want to write reviews of anime that I really like. I will be responsible as to what I write. Thanks! ^_^
"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." - 1 Corinthians 3:18.
TsubasaKamen

Postby Kraavdran » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:49 am

I actually have the same issue with writing reviews and/or suggesting titles. To my knowledge, I wasn't notified of a loss of privilege.

It isn't a problem since I don't *have* to write reviews. Although it is an interesting thing that I wasn't the only person.
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum et pereat mundus"
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kraavdran
Kraavdran

Postby goldenspines » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Kraavdran wrote:I actually have the same issue with writing reviews and/or suggesting titles. To my knowledge, I wasn't notified of a loss of privilege.

It isn't a problem since I don't *have* to write reviews. Although it is an interesting thing that I wasn't the only person.

Fixed.

Actually, the original idea is to not let members review until they get a certain number of posts(which is still in effect). But ever since the update, there's a slight glitch in that. Easy to fix individually, but much harder to do on a larger scale.
goldenspines

Postby Kraavdran » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:33 pm

goldenspines wrote:
Kraavdran wrote:I actually have the same issue with writing reviews and/or suggesting titles. To my knowledge, I wasn't notified of a loss of privilege.

Fixed.

Actually, the original idea is to not let members review until they get a certain number of posts(which is still in effect). But ever since the update, there's a slight glitch in that. Easy to fix individually, but much harder to do on a larger scale.

ah, gotcha. I was aware of the certain "number of posts" restriction. A really good idea. I wasn't aware that there was a glitch that caused troubles.

Well, that said, thanks for fixing it for me too!
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum et pereat mundus"
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kraavdran
Kraavdran

Return to Announcements and Feedback