[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Subscribed threads feed? - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Subscribed threads feed?

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Subscribed threads feed?

Postby Midori » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:13 pm

I am a big fan of feeds. Is there any way I could get an RSS feed (or similar) of my subscribed threads? Or a page where they are all together so I can generate my own feed? Because email alerts can be annoying at times.
Midori

Postby SnEptUne » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:31 am

Midori (post: 1282674) wrote:I am a big fan of feeds. Is there any way I could get an RSS feed (or similar) of my subscribed threads? Or a page where they are all together so I can generate my own feed? Because email alerts can be annoying at times.

Sure, why not? If you are using firefox, just click on the orange RSS icon beside the URL to subscribe.
[SIZE="1"]Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs (1 Corinthians 13:4-5)[/SIZE]
SnEptUne

Postby Mithrandir » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Hmm... I haven't had that question before, but it's probably doable, somehow. It might take an upgrade of the server, though. Let me look into it and I'll let you know.
Mithrandir

Postby Midori » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Sure, why not? If you are using firefox, just click on the orange RSS icon beside the URL to subscribe.

That produces a feed of all the newly created threads. Which I do love and use, but it doesn't display replies to my subscribed threads.

I suppose I could have my "atomizer" program check the subscribed threads page for updates and then download any new replies it finds to make a feed. So now that I think about it, I can already make what I wanted here if it's too inconvenient for you there.
Midori

Return to Announcements and Feedback