[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
reCAPTCHA - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

reCAPTCHA

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

reCAPTCHA

Postby Doubleshadow » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:57 pm

I have absolutely no idea what is involved in setting up a reCAPTCHA, but I think it could be useful. Many of the new members look suspiciously like spambots. If this is so a reCAPTCHA might clear up any clutter their registration causes.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Mith will have to give an official answer to this, but until then, my advice is:

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1281839) wrote:Mith will have to give an official answer to this, but until then, my advice is:

Offtopic: Haha, funny XD

Tsukuyomi (post: 1281865) wrote:Offtopic: Haha, funny XD

I thought Caa has something like that already o_o?

I-I pushed the wrong button O_O Sorry :( Someone can merge this post with my other one O.O
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Tsukuyomi (post: 1281865) wrote:Offtopic: Haha, funny XD

I thought Caa has something like that already o_o?

I-I pushed the wrong button O_O Sorry :( Someone can merge this post with my other one O.O

Technically, we do. We have a system that "moderates" (i.e., keeps the public from seeing) posts from new users that send up red flags. It's very likely that you'll never actually see a post from a spambot on the forums; most of them are caught by the system and disposed of without anyone even knowing.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to Announcements and Feedback