reCAPTCHA

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

reCAPTCHA

Postby Doubleshadow » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:57 pm

I have absolutely no idea what is involved in setting up a reCAPTCHA, but I think it could be useful. Many of the new members look suspiciously like spambots. If this is so a reCAPTCHA might clear up any clutter their registration causes.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Mith will have to give an official answer to this, but until then, my advice is:

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1281839) wrote:Mith will have to give an official answer to this, but until then, my advice is:

Offtopic: Haha, funny XD

Tsukuyomi (post: 1281865) wrote:Offtopic: Haha, funny XD

I thought Caa has something like that already o_o?

I-I pushed the wrong button O_O Sorry :( Someone can merge this post with my other one O.O
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Tsukuyomi (post: 1281865) wrote:Offtopic: Haha, funny XD

I thought Caa has something like that already o_o?

I-I pushed the wrong button O_O Sorry :( Someone can merge this post with my other one O.O

Technically, we do. We have a system that "moderates" (i.e., keeps the public from seeing) posts from new users that send up red flags. It's very likely that you'll never actually see a post from a spambot on the forums; most of them are caught by the system and disposed of without anyone even knowing.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to Announcements and Feedback