[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
New Stuff - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

New Stuff

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

New Stuff

Postby Thanas » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:59 pm

need working emotions in the chat that would be awsome
Thanas

Postby Sheenar » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:14 pm

I think this would be better placed in the Comment Box.

This thread if for art/RPG project ideas by members.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:58 pm

Moved to the Comment Box. We don't have emoticons in the chat, but we don't really need them--in addition to that, Mith does lead a busy life outside of CAA, so it's not really necessary to add the extra workload (not to mention coding that would probably be difficult and time consuming).
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:16 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1250787) wrote:Moved to the Comment Box. We don't have emoticons in the chat, but we don't really need them--in addition to that, Mith does lead a busy life outside of CAA, so it's not really necessary to add the extra workload (not to mention coding that would probably be difficult and time consuming).

AGREED

besides... most emoticons are lame anyways.. XD MAKE YER OWN! 8D They're way more fun...
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby mechana2015 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:53 pm

I always get by with: XD :D 8D D: DX D8 :C C: B\ :\ :| 8| 8\ :O :B 8B in the 2 letter category.

In the more than 2 letter category:
o.o o.o;; <.< >.> >.< >.<;;; ^.^ >^.^< and (8C{{{{B.

There are many others as well.

XD is the most common.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby LadyRushia » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:48 am

If we had emoticons in the chat that were anything like the forum smilies, I'd be an annoyed panda, XD. I like the two letter stuff and all that.
Radical Dreamer wrote:We don't have emoticons in the chat, but we don't really need them--in addition to that, Mith does lead a busy life outside of CAA, so it's not really necessary to add the extra workload (not to mention coding that would probably be difficult and time consuming).

That, too.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:24 am

I used to think the same way (thinking chat could use some emotes), but using the two letter stuff (or more) is a bit more fun ^ ^ It really test how creative one can be, and I've seen some pretty creative ones 8D

Besides, Mith-Sama is pretty busy with keeping this site up and running properly as it is :)
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:33 pm

(8C{{{{B.

*shivers* that one scares me to death'd
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:38 pm

mechana2015 (post: 1250851) wrote: (8C{{{{B.

I am unsure of what that's supposed to be o.o; I know it's a dude.. I think o.O;
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:14 am

(8C{{{{B would the the text representation of one of these:

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:19 am

mechana2015 (post: 1251107) wrote:(8C{{{{B would the the text representation of one of these:

MEEECCHHH

YOU'RE EVIIIIILLL....

*whimpers*
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby LadyRushia » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:12 am

LOL It looks like that one Pokemon, XD.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]