Rank Pips

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Rank Pips

Postby yippee2393 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:02 pm

Hey, guys...I think we need an easy way to tell whether someone's a admin, mod, or a regular member, or what. The easiest way is probably rank pips. They're small images that go just under your "custom user title" and show your rank.

Example:

Feel free to use these, or any others you want. (If you use any.) I'm also willing to make different ones if you guys want different colors or something. Just tell me what you think or if there's already an easy way to tell another's rank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm really good with computers! :comp: See?

Actually, I really am. And I'm into programming, 3D modelling, and image editing too...and I'm willing to help people with these things.

TobyMac, KJ-52, and DC Talk are :cool:!!!

I like and RuneScape and OGame. If you want to become friends on either game, PM me.
yippee2393

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:05 pm

actually, there already is a way to tell. Blue names mean moderator, and red names mean administrator. For example, uc pseudonym has a blue name because he's a mod, and Ashley's name is red because she's an administrator. Everyone else has white names.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby yippee2393 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:10 pm

Ooohhh...that's cool...there should be something somewhere that explains that, or something more obvious...but now I know. I won't be teasing any people with blue or red names anymore. :sweat:

But you guys should still use my pips, I worked hard on those!!! (About 15/20 minutes, including uploading them. Lol.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm really good with computers! :comp: See?

Actually, I really am. And I'm into programming, 3D modelling, and image editing too...and I'm willing to help people with these things.

TobyMac, KJ-52, and DC Talk are :cool:!!!

I like and RuneScape and OGame. If you want to become friends on either game, PM me.
yippee2393

Return to Announcements and Feedback