Oldishess

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Oldishess

Postby idiotninja » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:21 am

I'm just curious, whatever happened to the old site with the Arcade, and the interesting look? Not that this version isn't interesting, but i'm curious because i came back after a prolonged absence to find this new site and i couldn't find out why it changed. does anyone know?

(yes i know there's probly a better place for this to be posted so if you know where, feel free to move it.)
Philippians 4:13- :rock:
I can do all things through christ who strengthens me.
idiotninja

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:34 pm

It was an aniversary gift to the CAAers. WAAAAY back in July! ^_^ (at least that;s what I interpereted it as...)

some people were requesting that the site be updated, and Mithrandir was awesome enough to do that for us! ^_^

There are a few little bugs that are being worked out, (whenever our gracious WebMaster has the time to do it, he DOES have a life outside of CAA after all ^.^) but overall, it's a pretty nifty change ifn' you ask me! :3

As for the arcade, and other things, for now it's not here...it may be back, but I am not sure.

For now, enjoy the "new" version of CAA! :D
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Gy273 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:06 pm

I think that the chat should be changed. It's quite slow at times. But, overall I enjoy the website. There needs to be more Anime reviews also. :)
Gy273

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:00 pm

The way the chat works has less to do with the chat itself than it has to do with your own connection, I'm pretty sure. The chat works fine for most members that frequent it.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Gy273 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:43 pm

Oh, Well..it would still be a good idea I think..:) I have a cable connection by the way.
Gy273

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:21 pm

I have highspeed cable and the chat will lag. Clearing the history or a quick refresh will help.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Gy273 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:30 pm

Thanks for the advice. I'll try that next time.
Gy273

Return to Announcements and Feedback