how about a Music player please?

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

how about a Music player please?

Postby firestorm » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:29 am

I was just thinking, now this might not be necessary, but I was thinking it would be great if the site could have like a little music player so that we can listen to music while traveling the site. Not many songs just 2 or 3, But it would be great. Something soothing to listen to while we are going through our day; some soothing worship music lke Micheal W. Smith or something. What do you guys think?
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:25 am

That probably wouldn't be necessary, seeing as how you could do the same thing with iTunes/Windows Media Player or even an iPod/CD player and headphones. Also, while I'm hardly knowledgeable about bandwidth and other website-related things, I can't imagine a custom music player for a website being a small task. If you really want to hear music while browsing CAA, I'd suggest just using your computer's media player and customizing your own play-list.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Kuro-Mizu » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:00 pm

I agree... I am personally annoyed when websites have music players. 1 becuz its a waste of the websites space and 2 becuz every visitor of the website is going to have different music tastes having a music player that only plays one type of music will just annoy people who dont have the same music pref.
CAA does the FACE!
ImageImageImage
Formerly Known As Vernhal
//My Devart\\//My Sheezyart\\
Kuro-Mizu

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:09 am

Like Radical Dreamer and Vernhal said just use your own music player. ^^ I love the minimize feature. :3

It wasn't a terrible suggestion though.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Return to Announcements and Feedback