Chat problem >.>

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Chat problem >.>

Postby Riku777 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:50 pm

Having been away for a long time, I forget where this sorta thing goes. So if it's in the wrong area lemme know hehe.

Soooo... Whenever I go into the chatroom all I see is a blank screen. I can see the users in the chatroom, but if I type I can't see it, and if anybody else is typing I can't see it. I'm on my grandpa's beast of a machine right now tho, so it might just be because it's old. But when my laptop's finally back into action tomorrow I'll try the chat again and see if it IS just my grandpa's computer. Till then, any ideas OldPhil? err.. Mith?
Adopted by Sammy-chu ^-^ *Wishes Sam*ron would come and visit sometimes*

Proud Owner of a limited edition Kaemmerite (AKA Nate) Plushi!!!

Mary had a little lamb.... AND THEN I ATE IT >:D BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evil:
Locke wrote:When life gives you lemons, make it into a blog and get comments. =/

Nate wrote:[color=black]Screw TNT: CAA Knows Drama.
[/color]
[color=#ffa500]"Thank you for killing this thread...
dragging it's poor comatose body into
the freeway....and allowing the trucks
of rabbits trails of offtopicness drive it
into the pavement. Please, feel free to
spit on it's skid mark remains.
You monster."
-Ark

[/color]
(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
[color=lime](> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination... [/color]Or I'll eat you, all up. Mwahahahahaha
@_@All my base are belong to bunny@_@
[color=mediumturquoise]猿]
Riku777

Location: Where we live in Igloos, it's below freezing ALL the time and where we talk about the Hockey Lockout

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:03 pm

You need to switch to the New CAA Skin, rather than CAA Lite. Apparently, a lot of people have been having this problem.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Riku777 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:05 pm

Bah really? Hope this machine can handle it haha. Thanks RD
Adopted by Sammy-chu ^-^ *Wishes Sam*ron would come and visit sometimes*

Proud Owner of a limited edition Kaemmerite (AKA Nate) Plushi!!!

Mary had a little lamb.... AND THEN I ATE IT >:D BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evil:
Locke wrote:When life gives you lemons, make it into a blog and get comments. =/

Nate wrote:[color=black]Screw TNT: CAA Knows Drama.
[/color]
[color=#ffa500]"Thank you for killing this thread...
dragging it's poor comatose body into
the freeway....and allowing the trucks
of rabbits trails of offtopicness drive it
into the pavement. Please, feel free to
spit on it's skid mark remains.
You monster."
-Ark

[/color]
(\_/)
(O.o) Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig
[color=lime](> <) Help Him Achieve World Domination... [/color]Or I'll eat you, all up. Mwahahahahaha
@_@All my base are belong to bunny@_@
[color=mediumturquoise]猿]
Riku777

Location: Where we live in Igloos, it's below freezing ALL the time and where we talk about the Hockey Lockout

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:12 am

It should be able to, I would think. It's not really any more hard on the browser than the other skins.
Mithrandir

Postby Corkyspaniel » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:43 am

Riku777 wrote:Having been away for a long time, I forget where this sorta thing goes. So if it's in the wrong area lemme know hehe.

Soooo... Whenever I go into the chatroom all I see is a blank screen. I can see the users in the chatroom, but if I type I can't see it, and if anybody else is typing I can't see it. I'm on my grandpa's beast of a machine right now tho, so it might just be because it's old. But when my laptop's finally back into action tomorrow I'll try the chat again and see if it IS just my grandpa's computer. Till then, any ideas OldPhil? err.. Mith?

[color="SeaGreen"]My friend has had the same problem, right after she switched to the new chat settings. And, occasionally, Nate or I will say, "The chat ate our words!", not knowing what really happened. Strange...[/color]
:shake:
[color="Green"][SIZE="2"]There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.1 Corinthians 10:13, KJV[/SIZE][/color]
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"]Believe it!!![/color][/font][/SIZE]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="DarkOrchid"] [SIZE="2"]~Neji/Tenten fan~[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Corkyspaniel

Return to Announcements and Feedback