Questions About the New Gallery

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Questions About the New Gallery

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:34 pm

Ok, first of all, I LOVE the new Gallery. I do have some questions about it, however:

Is there any way to link pictures that I've already uploaded to CAA's old gallery to my personal gallery?
    How does the random picture feature work? When I posted a testing picture earlier, the random picture feature showcased three pictures, instead of two, as it had shown previously. If another were posted, would there be four? What's the maximum limit of random pictures?

I know I had more questions, but that's all that comes to mind for now. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:26 am

And I've thought of another question. XD

Is there any way to subscribe to gallery pictures like there is with threads? I'm not seeing a place that notifies of new comments, so I was wondering if I either missed something or if you just have to check for comments manually (which is fine).
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:58 pm

Honestly, RD: I don't know. We're kinda testing out the new chat right now. I don't really know exactly how it works, or how/if we'll end up keeping/using it long term.

Sorry! One of the down sides of having a sysadmin do your coding is that you don't have an ARTIST doing the coding. :D I don't tend to think along the lines you might. That being said, be sure to play around and let me know what you find! :D
Mithrandir

Return to Announcements and Feedback