Welcome to CAA version 2.0!

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Postby RobinSena » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:58 am

Mithrandir wrote:That's a good idea. I was under the impression that any/all 404s were jumping back to the main page - making this the default, but I'll look into why it's not working for you.

http://christiananime.net also gives the "We're upgrading til July 31-August 1" message, fyi. =)
FKA: ChurchPunk[SIZE="1"]
MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll.
[/SIZE]
RobinSena

Postby meboeck » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:35 am

ChurchPunk wrote:http://christiananime.net also gives the "We're upgrading til July 31-August 1" message, fyi. =)

Any time you don't use the www it gives you that page. I discovered that when I was looking for something in my Favorites.
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby ilikegir33 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:46 am

Also it says when I try to submit a review: "Sorry, you must be a registered user to submit a review." But I am a registered user!
:dizzy: [color="Orange"]People are so crazy these days. If you are one of those crazy ppl, then copy this into your sig![/color]:dizzy:
MOES. "Take off every sig for great justice"
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators.
What I'll be reviewing in the future:
SoulTaker (soon to start)
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:1
ilikegir33

Postby Bobtheduck » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:52 pm

Mithrandir wrote:That's a good idea. I was under the impression that any/all 404s were jumping back to the main page - making this the default, but I'll look into why it's not working for you.

Maybe it's not autorefreshing... I use firefox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Bobtheduck » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:06 pm

I tried to edit my post, but the edit button isn't showing up anywhere on the post...

Not Found
The requested URL /forums.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

that's what I see on http://www.christiananime.net/forums.php

I guess there's a timeout on editing now, because I can edit this one just fine...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:02 pm

That's a known error. We plan to fix it when possible, so please manage as best you can in the meantime.
uc pseudonym

Postby Saint Kevin » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:38 am

I can say that seeing white text against a light grey quote box is difficult (if that hasn't been said already). Also, bolded text doesn't quite have the same effect when bolding white text, but there probably isn't anything that can be done about that. I also believe that the default chat color for new users (or lazy users like me) is black - which makes it virtually unreadable against a black background. Not every user will want to (or know how to) change their font color, and some may give up on the chat feature forever because of this inconvenience.

Other than that...the site couldn't be better. You've really done a great job Mith. Keep up the good work.
Our lives are but a vapor, let us not let waste our time and breath on vanities, but let us spend ourselves for the Kingdom, seeking a better resurrection.

Preaching the Bad News

My Live Journal
Saint Kevin

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:22 am

SK, Mith hasn't been able to fix the quote boxes...and it has been mentioned before.. ^^;

Changing the chat font can be easily done if people ask for help. We are more than willing to offer assitance.. ^_^
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:40 am

As far as the font color in quote boxes goes, there's a relatively simple solution that works fine until Mith is able to fix it. Simply surround the quote text with color tags ([ COLOR = Black] [ /COLOR], minus the spaces). That way, instead of this...

Testing testing testing

...you get this...

Testing testing testing

Pretty simple. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby SnowLeopard » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:17 pm

*pokes head in after a lengthy absence* Wow things sure have changed! And picture signatures are back. *rejoices* Great job.

I have a mind like a steel trap. Rusty, unsafe, and illegal in 48 states.

Forgive my idiosyncrasies, for if they did not exist, neither would I.
SnowLeopard

Previous

Return to Announcements and Feedback