[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
New Forums for the Podcasts! - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

New Forums for the Podcasts!

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

New Forums for the Podcasts!

Postby Link Antilles » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:30 pm

I am happy to announce that we have created two new forums for each of the podcasts! For now on, check up at the "Radio Shows" forums for the latest episodes of CAA Radio and the Gamecast! -Located right below the Roleplay forums, Exit I-7.

Remember to tune in, listen, and keep the excellent feedback coming in!

Click here!

Ciao,
LA
[size=-5]
PS. Seriously, I know the listener numbers, so I better see that feedback. I can find out where you live... maybe. [/size]
Link Antilles

Return to Announcements and Feedback