Regarding RPG Submissions

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Regarding RPG Submissions

Postby Ashley » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:19 am

Hey everyone,

My PM inbox has been quickly filling with RPG approval requests. Normally I'm more than happy to oblige you guys and approve your threads, but it's getting to be a little much for me to handle right now with finals for school and all. For the next few weeks, will you all do me a favor and please send your requests to another mod? Any of them will be happy to take care of it for you, but if you're unsure of whom to contact Link Antilles is probably a good start (he's pretty active in the RPG forum)--but like I said, anyone would be willing to give it a look. Thank you for your understanding as I try to survive Greek and hermeneutic finals these next few weeks!

By the way, if you've sent me a PM in the last few days in this regard, please go ahead and resend it to someone else.
Ashley

Postby ~BlueRose~ » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:44 pm

Goodluck with finals Miss Ashley. ^_^
Avoid truth decay,
read your Bible.

Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe. [1Timothy 4:12]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://followingtheson.deviantart.com/
~BlueRose~

Postby Kawaiikneko » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:58 pm

np Ash~ good luck with the Greek @_@
Kawaiikneko

Postby MPX42 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:04 pm

Good luck with the finals!

Man,I'm amazed at how many people have RPG ideas...
The following post has been MPX42's two cents.Strangly,after every single post he does,he gives two cents to random people. :hits_self

It's reported that 98% of the population has been roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris at least once in their lives.If you're among the 2% that haven't,copy and paste this in your sig.
MPX42

Postby Lynx » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:06 pm

ouch, i feel your pain ashley... but finals mean the end is near! so good luck, do great, and congrats when the semester is over!
In my heart's sequestered chambers
Lie truths stripped of poet's gloss...
Lynx

Postby Ashley » Mon May 01, 2006 3:40 pm

Yes, I am, along with other fun things like Old Testament Archaeology and Baptist History. I am a proud member of the first class at The College at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. You can check us (and our absolutely insane degree program) out at http://college.swbts.edu/
Ashley

Return to Announcements and Feedback