VBB store?

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

VBB store?

Postby Slater » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:57 pm

I was wondering... Could we get a VBB store in here? I realize that the staff is pretty busy as of late, but there's a lot of really kewl stuff that you can do with a store (have glowing usertitles for x number of VBB moneys, etc). It might be kinda fun :)

Of course, there are other issues with it that I assume can be cleaned up pretty easily. The VBB stores that I've seen also allow users to temporarly ban other users from certain sections of the forum, so that would be one thing we wouldn't want...
Slater

Postby Scepth » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:34 pm

I'm not sure about that idea.. its cool but I think it'd be pretty chaotic. I've been in a forum with a VBB store feature. Its pretty neat, you get to have glowing titles, names, and you could even change a member's username. Sounds fun, but everyone in that forum was posting like crazyy..there was spam everywhere. >.>;;

I'd rather have images allowed on signatures over a VBB store. =)

_[color=LemonChiffon]__
__. .______[/color]
\\\[color=plum]_[Color=LemonChiffon]__[/color]\ /_[Color=LemonChiffon]__[/color]///[/color]
[color=plum]\\_[/Color]═╬═[color=plum]_//[/color]
\[Color=Plum]|[/color][Color=Plum]|/[/color]

:[color=indigo]::Mäķė Beļïëv3:::[/color]
[color=Indigo]Şčęק†ђ[/color]
<@
Scepth

Postby Warrior4Christ » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:50 pm

I'm not quite sure what a VBB store is.... a place where you buy VBBs?? Visual Basic Basic (the easier version of VB)?
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Slater » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:44 am

yeah like Scepth said, you can use points you earn to change your username or someone else's username and stuff. You earn points by posting (the bigger your post, the more points).
Slater

Postby The Last Bard » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:21 pm

Yeah, it does sound like that would bread a lot of spam...Although it would be very cool...
But we wouldn't want a lot of useless topics floating around just so people can get VBB points.
The Last Bard

Return to Announcements and Feedback