[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
HTML in sigs - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

HTML in sigs

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

HTML in sigs

Postby meboeck » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:15 pm

A little while ago, I decided I didn't like just having the basic font colors in my sig, so I used the hexidecimal system to get exactly the colors I wanted. But today I discovered that everything that didn't have a specific color tag (i.e. Sienna) was just showing up black. Do you have any idea why that is?
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:22 pm

Hmm... That's kinda weird. It may be that the hex is being edited out by the system before it gets to you. Since HTML, strictly speaking, isn't allowed in posts or sigs, it has to get though the vb text parsing engine. If I have time, I'll take a look at the vb parser to see if I can find out where it's getting left out - but complex regular expressions can get real ugly, real quick.
Mithrandir

Postby meboeck » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:14 pm

Well I have taken that out of my sig, so I'm not too worried about it, but thanks for looking into it.
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Return to Announcements and Feedback