Gallery to post pics of yourself

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Each of us getting our own thread to post pics of ourselves

Postby firestorm » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:03 am

I know this would be hard but In CristianForums they have a feature where everybody gets to have their own thread for pictures. They have it seperate from the forum I believe but I'm not sure. This can get rid of the post your pic thread, but It would be easier to find the pics the person you are looking for. The only bad thing is is weither the person would be looking for picture just to see them or looking for pictures in a bad way. For example, some bad guy looking for pics of ladies (trying not to be banned here) anyways if you guys want ot do that go ahead. Just a suggestion.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Ashley » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:44 am

I don't think this would work because of bandwidth, and because as you said, it's so much easier to find someone and target them that way.
Ashley

Postby Fsiphskilm » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:26 pm

The U
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby firestorm » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:21 pm

Volt wrote:The Unofficial CAA Year Book.

http://www.Voltius.com

Pictures of members who do not wish to be in it, have already PMed me and had there pic taken down. So it's all cool.

Ah ok cool.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Godly Paladin » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:36 am

"Pictures of members who do not wish to be in it, have already PMed me and had there pic taken down. So it's all cool."

So by that logic, if I PM you I can get my picture put *up*, finally? :grin:
ImageImage
Godly Paladin

Postby Fsiphskilm » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:38 pm

yeah, j
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby Godly Paladin » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:20 pm

Okey dokey.
ImageImage
Godly Paladin

Return to Announcements and Feedback