um....i dont get signatures...?!?!?

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

um....i dont get signatures...?!?!?

Postby relientkrox » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:15 pm

sooo confused, okay how do you get the signatures??? i am soo lost. I feel like the only one here who donest know what to do.. grrr :shady: frustrating! but neways...if anyone wants to help me, i would be very happy! hehe well yall im outtie. Peace yall and please join the the *Fight for Inferno* Rock on! :rock:
relientkrox

Location: Nowheres field in the middle of booneyville.....past the stop sign....

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:21 pm

umm what exactly are you asking.. how to make a sig or how to get one to show up?
ssj2gohan61

Postby relientkrox » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:32 pm

ssj2gohan61 wrote:umm what exactly are you asking.. how to make a sig or how to get one to show up?

how to make a sig....im soo lost!
relientkrox

Location: Nowheres field in the middle of booneyville.....past the stop sign....

Postby ssj2gohan61 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:43 pm

oh well first you need some kind of picture editing program such as photoshop... paintshop pro or whatever you can find paint will work maybe but they sure wont be the prettiest of sigs... im not really that good with making graphics maybe you can find someone here on this board that would make you one but if not you can always get photoshop and goto http://www.good-tutorials.com
ssj2gohan61

Postby Sam*ron » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:32 pm

ssj2gohan61 wrote:... paintshop pro or whatever you can find paint will work maybe but they sure wont be the prettiest of sigs... im not really that good with making graphics maybe you can find someone here on this board that would make you one

I will be willing to make you one, I have paintshop 6.0 and I would make one if you need one.

1.You just have to tell me what you want.
2.Tell me how big.
3.And if anything you want special on it I will make it. ]Sooo confused, okay how do you get the signatures??? i am soo lost. I feel like the only one here who donest know what to do.. grrr frustrating![/QUOTE]

Well what I did( It's rather confusing) I made an account on photobucket.com and you up-load any pic you want on there and then you copy the [IMG] and paste it on your sig. The you can just do that with any pic, so thats about it.

Any more questions just PM me!
Thank you Admins & Mods - @)}~`,~
Sam*ron

Postby Chazz » Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:40 pm

I've got a question. How can i make an image function as a link? Include image tags inside link tags maybe? Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Chazz

Postby Chazz » Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:41 pm

oops, double post.
sorry
Chazz

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:47 pm

Chazz wrote:I've got a question. How can i make an image function as a link? Include image tags inside link tags maybe? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

do this:

[ url=url here][ img]image url here[ /img][ /url]

w/no spaces of course.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Chazz » Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:02 am

ahh. thanks.
Chazz

Postby Jasdero » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:29 am

Sam*ron wrote:I will be willing to make you one, I have paintshop 6.0 and I would make one if you need one.

1.You just have to tell me what you want.
2.Tell me how big.
3.And if anything you want special on it I will make it. ] and paste it on your sig. The you can just do that with any pic, so thats about it.

Any more questions just PM me!

very nice of you to do!! :thumb:
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Return to Tutorials