DVD burning

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Postby redkorn » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:33 pm

redkorn

Postby Gypsy » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:13 pm

Hey, redkorn, have you tried Adobe Encore yet? It's a pretty nice program, and I love creating interactive dvds at work now.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Bobtheduck » Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:26 pm

If I had the money, I'd have the entire adobe suite, the training stuff, a toyota pickup (oops, off topic) a nice new compy with 500 gigs of HD memory (Raid style... That reads both HDs at the same time,) 3.x GHz processor power with hyperthreading (a dual processor with hyperthreading would be great, but I don't know if that exists yet, and I don't know if Adobe can make use of what is essentially 4 processors...), 1 gig (or if possible, 2 gig) RAM as fast as I can get it, and a nice dual format DVD burner... I'd be having some fun with it, that's for sure...

It is all just a fantasy, though... I don't have that kind of money, and I don't have any way of getting that kind of money... *sigh*
Bobtheduck

Postby Jasdero » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:00 am

redkorn wrote:www.vcdhelp.com

Well that's a handy site. ^_^ I shall saveth thee to myeth Favoriteseth..... yeah...
Bobtheduck wrote:If I had the money, I'd have the entire adobe suite, the training stuff, a toyota pickup (oops, off topic) a nice new compy with 500 gigs of HD memory (Raid style... That reads both HDs at the same time,) 3.x GHz processor power with hyperthreading (a dual processor with hyperthreading would be great, but I don't know if that exists yet, and I don't know if Adobe can make use of what is essentially 4 processors...), 1 gig (or if possible, 2 gig) RAM as fast as I can get it, and a nice dual format DVD burner... I'd be having some fun with it, that's for sure...

It is all just a fantasy, though... I don't have that kind of money, and I don't have any way of getting that kind of money... *sigh*

oh cool, i have some of the stuff your dream computer does. ^_^ i think... one day, Bob, you'll make enough money to buy your fantasy computer.... ::dream::
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Previous

Return to Tutorials