Japanese Money Conversion - Ex. Sen to Yen

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Japanese Money Conversion - Ex. Sen to Yen

Postby Destroyer2000 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:13 pm

Ok...I don't quite understand the Japanese money system. I think a sen is 1/100 of a yen, but unless RK is wrong, 37 sen/ 1 yen. I dunno...can someone explain?
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Bobtheduck » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:54 pm

Sen is the word for 1,000. I don't think Japanese have a fractional Yen. There would be no reason for one. 1 yen is worth like 1 and 1/5 cents. So, 1 yen is the absolute smallest ammount of money in Japan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Return to Tutorials