[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
unknown soldier - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

unknown soldier

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

unknown soldier

Postby redkorn » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:44 pm

i poster a made for a movie that im going to make.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
redkorn

Postby ThaKladd » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:32 am

There is a book of a Finnish writer, Väinö Linna, that has the same title "unknown soldier" (or in finnish "Tuntematon sotilas") - a very famous book I think
We in our foolishness thought we were wise
He played the fool and He opened our eyes
We in our weakness believed we were strong
He became helpless to show we were wrong
- Michael Card
ThaKladd

Postby redkorn » Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:39 pm

ThaKladd wrote:There is a book of a Finnish writer, Väinö Linna, that has the same title "unknown soldier" (or in finnish "Tuntematon sotilas") - a very famous book I think

im sure the title was already taken, pretty much every title you can think of is taken now adays
redkorn

Postby redkorn » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:11 pm

ok i remade it. ta da.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
redkorn

Return to Tutorials