Signiture Pic

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Signiture Pic

Postby samurai1986 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:01 pm

How do I upload a picture? If I click insert imiage I have to enter some web address thing. :?:
samurai1986

Postby Retten » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:42 pm

I made a tut on this awhile back and you cant upload it you have to find someone to host your sig :thumb:
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5141

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby samurai1986 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:56 am

thanks
ImageVisit my website here
"Men have always feared the unknown, and have hated what they fear. Except for those of courage and high heart to whom the unknownis like a flame to a moth"
-Katherine Kurtz, Deryni Rising

"The principles are settled. Life is the pageant of men and women living up to them or failing to live up to them--and I think that to-day, if we are to save ourselves, we need to close our minds, to take honors worth for granted and to escape back into certaity from the atmosphere of eternal questioning."
-Christopher Hollis, Death of a Gentleman
For great quality signature pics vistit ROBSIGZ!!!
samurai1986

Ummm.....

Postby GracefulRocker » Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:29 pm

Sorry, but that made no sense, and I have the same question? Could you rephrase and explain, please?
[font="Fixedsys"][color="DarkOrchid"]
Yes, I know I've been gone a while. Forgive me, and if it makes you feel better, blame it on college and chickens.
[/color][/font]

One Day One Room

[SIZE="4"][color="Green"]"Conviction is a luxury of those on the side lines."[/color][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][color="SandyBrown"]"...And that's why you need a lightsabre."[/color][/SIZE]

[color="RoyalBlue"]"God hates Fred Phelps."[/color]
GracefulRocker

Return to Tutorials