[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
screentoons - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

screentoons

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

screentoones

Postby Amenman » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:46 am

The artists! The brothers! Prompt, where it is possible Free-of-charge to take in the Internet of high quality screentoones? The quality is necessary good, that it was possible to include them in printed works - mangas.

I have one link -
http://www.manga.ru/screentones.html
Whether is still?
Amenman

Postby Retten » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:38 pm

Hey thanks for the link that will come in handy! So far all I had seen was tutorials on how to make your own, now I dont have to lol :)

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby MyrrhLynn » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:48 pm

The person who needs to see this and respond is Inkhana. I don't know if she got hers off the web though.

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby inkhana » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:33 pm

YES! Those are great, Amenman. Thanks so much! :D

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby MyrrhLynn » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:47 pm

Humm... you know now that I look at those screentones, they would make really nifty grunge brushes for Photoshop. ;)

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby Danyasaur » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:55 pm

HEY! YEAH! XD I've never used screen tones, are the fun? ^__^
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby inkhana » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:32 pm

I like them...:lol: I usually make them into patterns for PS7 and just paint them onto my picture that way.

SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.

- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Fsiphskilm » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:47 pm

:shady: yea,
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby Amenman » Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:02 am

The friends! If you will find somewhere good screentoones, inform me, please!!!!
Amenman

Postby inkhana » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:42 am

Have you tried these?

http://www.operafloozy.com/digitone/

http://akadotretail.com/shop/shop_showtones.php (this is a retailer, but you can use the sample swatches)

http://www.animegamers.com/ (same as above)

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=3788 (we posted some tones here)

Hope this helps! The link you provided was actually one of the best, though...<.<

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Amenman » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:48 am

Thank!
I shall look. But to me are necessary for manga, that is that dpi = 150-300, but in any way 72...
Amenman

Postby inkhana » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:45 am

It's very hard to find them that resolution...-_-;; I've searched for them several times before and there just don't seem to be that many, but I will look again! :D (I need some new ones anyway...:P )

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Return to Tutorials