[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Avatar question - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Postby samurai1986 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:09 pm

Does anyone know where I can get good Rurouni Kenshin pics for an avatar that fit the 90 pixel limit?
samurai1986

Postby Omega Amen » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:14 pm

MyrrhLynn has a website just for avatars right here.
Find me on Steam, PlayStation Network (OmegaAmen), Backloggery, Twitter, and Twitch.tv

I am also in the Christian gaming group, Tribe of Judah in the Christian Gamers Alliance.
Omega Amen

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:20 pm

I have some real nice RK pics in my gallery, or go to the oro. (click link in my sig)
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Lightbringer » Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:31 pm

Oh didn't know anybody responded to this, well, either way i looked up a few little ones, use em if you want, and if not, no biggy. :thumb:

Lightbringer // Aaron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

Postby samurai1986 » Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:39 am

Thanks, I'm really going to like this place.
samurai1986

Postby MyrrhLynn » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:44 am

... :wow!:

Whoa! Free advertising! ;) Thanks Omega Amen! :thumb: I really need to add more...

Also another site you should check out (that has smaller avatars but lots of them) is: http://www.daydreamgraphics.com/

You'll recognize lots of avatars on that site (since lots of members here use them) ;)

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Return to Tutorials