Want your HDTV to look even better?

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Want your HDTV to look even better?

Postby Zeke365 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:54 pm

I was in best buy the other day and it got me thinking how come these TV have such clear pictures and at home with my own HDTV (720p) does not look as good, looks rather dull. Well I doing some research to see if there was to make my HDTV to look even better. I came across this link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... g-b8bHXtMa so I did the setup as follows some of the features I did not have, (I use my computer as monitor on my HDTV to so it hooked by HDMI).

So after the set up was done both on my computer and my HDTV, I tested it on the Ku FU Panda DVD and Ku Fu Panda 2 to blu ray and I have to say the blu ray looked Awesome I could see every detail background it was hard not look at everything. (Plus I had 5.1 surround sound to so that helped.)

thought I share try the setup for yourself and see the difference and before you ask I have not tested on live TV yet.
Zeke365

Return to Tutorials