Ctrl Paint

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Ctrl Paint

Postby Sammy Boy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:51 am

Hi everyone, some of you probably know of this site, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

I've found it quite helpful in teaching me the basics of digital drawing. It is run by an artist named Matt Kohr. What I like about his style is teaches you the foundational skills, and not just being able to draw a particular thing.

This way I've found the skills allow me to apply them to a lot of different contexts. I find myself learning at a faster rate than I used to - hoping you will find something useful on the site too.

http://www.ctrlpaint.com
Sammy Boy

Re: Ctrl Paint

Postby Thunderscream872 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:39 am

Wow, there's allot there! Looks pretty interesting. I'm gonna definitely need to check some of this out.

Thanks for sharing!
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Return to Tutorials