Posting art troubles :P

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Posting art troubles :P

Postby WhisperLove » Wed May 01, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm new here and I have no idea how to upload my pictures in the art corner lol, I would appreciate the help XD

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
WhisperLove

Re: Posting art troubles :P

Postby goldenspines » Wed May 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Unfortunately, our on site image uploader is not working, so you'll have to use an image hosting website to link/img code into your thread.

Some examples of good image hosting sites are photobucket.com (you need to make an account, though, but it's free and easy and you get tons of storage, and you can set your account to private as well so no one else can see what's in your storage besides what you link) and imageshack.us (you don't need to make an account here, you can just upload your image and use one of the links to post in your thread. You can make an account if you want to, though, but I don't know the features that well on it).

Otherwise, if you have your images already uploaded someone on the internet (on an art site, for example), you can just link from there.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I hope this helped!
goldenspines

Re: Posting art troubles :P

Postby WhisperLove » Wed May 01, 2013 4:22 pm

goldenspines wrote:Unfortunately, our on site image uploader is not working, so you'll have to use an image hosting website to link/img code into your thread.

Some examples of good image hosting sites are photobucket.com (you need to make an account, though, but it's free and easy and you get tons of storage, and you can set your account to private as well so no one else can see what's in your storage besides what you link) and imageshack.us (you don't need to make an account here, you can just upload your image and use one of the links to post in your thread. You can make an account if you want to, though, but I don't know the features that well on it).

Otherwise, if you have your images already uploaded someone on the internet (on an art site, for example), you can just link from there.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I hope this helped!
Thanks :) now that I think about it I should've had some sort of account anyway since I have so many drawings. x.x

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
WhisperLove

Return to Tutorials