Kindle on the fritz

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Kindle on the fritz

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:08 pm

I bought an Amazon Kindle 2 about a week ago, and it's been working fine up to last night, when it wouldn't turn on. No green light at the power switch, nothing. I'm sure it didn't need recharged, but I plugged it in anyway. Didn't help. Now I'm at least getting a light when I hit the power switch, it sort of blinks on for a moment, then off again. Still no picture, though. I've heard this is a fairly common problem with Kindles, and I think there's a way to fix it but I'm not sure how. Anyone else here have a Kindle and ran into this problem?

Edit:
Nevermind. I fixed it. Or it fixed itself. Or something. It works now. If you own or are planning on getting a Kindle, this may happen sooner or later. Don't let it freak you out.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Return to Tutorials